Chapter 10

When Shu Minglan went to pour tea, He Lingxing sprayed all kinds of sprays on his body, and finally drank the inhibitory oral liquid that he had bought before.

Inhibition oral liquid is not as effective as an inhibitor, but often using an inhibitor to suppress oneself in adulthood will cause irreversible damage to the body. The slightly bitter liquid flowed down his throat, and He Lingxing breathed a sigh of relief, feeling that the muscles in his body seemed to be cooler.

She really "silently paid" too much for Shu Minglan.

After confirming that it was correct, He Lingxing replaced the low-heeled ladies' leather shoes with slippers, and walked slowly towards the women's Omega bath.

It took a few minutes for the medicine to take effect after spraying, and He Lingxing was thinking and recalling the next plot in those few minutes. According to the development of the script, it should soon reach a very important stage and the busiest time.

Since the original owner is only a cannon fodder in this script, the script has very little description of He Lingxing, and it is basically a brushstroke.

She only knew that "she" would make bribes later, but she was reported backhand and failed, but was rectified by the above.

The original owner could have been regarded as a wealthy eldest lady, but her relationship with her family was extremely poor, and gradually there was no contact.

Her own management of the company is not very good. Without the support of her family, the company has been consumed a lot, and now it is only superficial, and the inner building will collapse. After that, the original owner should launch a draft plan, intending to revive the dead by cultivating a girl group, but it ended in failure.

However, in He Lingxing's view, there was nothing wrong with the plan of the girl group. The failure at that time was taken carelessly in the script, but it was said that it was poached by the other family, and she preempted her family's original plan. so that there is no way out.

He Lingxing is also busy with the new girl group project recently and is currently recruiting.

In fact, if you can dig out the failure experience of the original owner, it will definitely be a lot easier to take this move. It's a pity that the description of "He Lingxing" in the original book is too little, so that she can't learn from it, so she can only explore step by step.

He Lingxing doesn't like to be the kind of salted fish that accomplishes nothing, only after matching the male and female protagonists, he ended in failure and returned. Now that I have taken over this task, at least I need to help the company up.

While thinking about it, the voice of entering the correct fingerprint password came.

Shu Minglan was wearing a bathrobe, and a long snow-white belt outlined her slender waist. The skirt was as long as her calf, but the clothes on her upper body were loose.

The water in the two transparent glasses swayed slightly with the footsteps but did not overflow. Under the dim light, the woman's slender hand handed over the tea, and the rose petals on it were carefully torn one by one, floating on the Pale yellow tea.

He Lingxing took a sip, put it down on the floating board, and glanced at the cup in Shu Minglan's hand casually.

I don't know where I heard the words "beauty under the lamp" and "beautiful with filial piety". He Lingxing didn't pay much attention to it before, but now he has a little understanding of the meaning of these two sentences.

The soft light is like a half-crippled cold moon outside, reflecting the tiny sparkling microwaves in the hot spring pool, swaying back and forth slowly in the light.

Half of her long hair as black as crow feathers was soaked in the pool and soaked in water, and her beautiful facial features were coated with a gentle and bright layer. The distance between the two was within a safe range. Shu Minglan opened his shoulders slightly back, took a sip of the tea and exhaled, and the next moment, He Lingxing, who had found the opportunity, casually took the water glass. I got up and tasted it.

Shu Minglan's clear Lingling's gaze fell.

He Lingxing's shoulders trembled indiscernibly, and he bit his head and pretended to take a few more mouthfuls naturally.

She doesn't have much habit of cleanliness, and it may be a little uncomfortable to meet strangers, but in the face of a lively beauty like Shu Minglan, I am afraid that few will be able to give birth to resistance. The sweet and mellow taste of white peach oolong tea reverberates in the mouth, and the comfortable breath goes straight to the nostrils.

Shu Minglan looked at her with a slightly surprised look, but soon she was completely relieved. It is normal for people of the same **** to drink the same glass of water, especially since He Lingxing gave her a somewhat familiar feeling, and she never knew what mysterious calculations were going on in her mind.

Shu Minglan felt that today's water seemed to be extraordinarily hot, so she leaned to the side silently, trying her best to stay away from talking to He Lingxing. The two women maintained a delicate and safe social distance, allowing the waves to rise and fall quietly.

There was still one last task left, He Lingxing took a deep breath, feeling a bit dull and dry in the air.

Looking at the beautiful long hair that was loosely covering the back of his neck, He Lingxing had already retreated.

After all, other petty fights are nothing. After knowing the gender difference between Alpha and Omega, the act of touching each other's glands has touched her moral bottom line. She is now an Omega in disguise, but is actually an Alpha, and deliberately touching other people's glands is considered extremely bad behavior.

After pondering for a moment, he was unable to take action. When He Lingxing was discussing with the system whether he could change the task, he saw Shu Minglan, who was quietly taking a bath in the distance, suddenly changed his expression and turned to face her directly. rush!

"Crash-"

The splash of water splashed by the frantic struggle covered up the approaching footsteps outside. The moment He Lingxing subconsciously wanted to push people away, the soft and fragrant smell of Omega stuck to her olfactory nerves like honey. Let your legs go soft for no reason.

There seemed to be something strange floating in the water over there. Shu Minglan, who was trembling all over, didn't know where she got so much strength, but jumped directly into the water and jumped on top of her.

He Lingxing stood firmly and hugged the person's slender waist. At the same time, he lifted his long legs and swept across the water, kicking the gray electric "water snake" aside. The softness on the woman's body was firmly held in front of her, and it loosened a little after seeing the true face of the thing over there.

"Are you afraid of snakes?"

No matter how light Shu Minglan was, she was still an adult weighing more than 90 pounds. The strength of her legs wrapped around her waist couldn't help but the trembling strength really made He Lingxing a little unbearable. Especially the slightly weak hands and feet, it seems that every inch is agitated by a small current of numbness.

The words were just asked.

[The coordination is successful, the host is asked to speak up quickly and maintain the character! 】

The woman in her arms looked much better, and at the same time a pretty face flushed red, and she hurriedly jumped down after realizing her gaffe.

In order to prevent her from standing unsteadily, He Lingxing hadn't completely let go of Shu Minglan's slender waist with one hand, and her red lips came close to her ear. At the moment when Shu Minglan nodded slowly, the warm breath followed the lines. Send together:

"Bitch is hypocritical."