Chapter 43

He Lingxing originally thought it was over, and was about to get up when he was about to wait for the scene to hit the board. Suddenly, he felt the familiar softness on his lips leaning over again, and he couldn't help staring.

The Alpha's vigour has faded, making her originally agile and charming eyes reflect a little bit different from her temperament, but a very real little panic, like a frightened deer, but she is present. Remember that when I didn't call card, I still instinctively greeted the shallow kiss from above.

As the soft body approached, Omega's pheromones continued to erode the only remaining chord in his mind called rationality, and the already hazy scene was covered with a layer that belonged to the two Women's? Ambiguous colors. Feeling that Shu Minglan's lips just brushed gently over her mouth, which seemed to be provocative but stopped, He Lingxing pushed her head back and gradually deepened. This kiss scene.

In fact, it has already passed the transition to the next paragraph, but the free play of the two people did not make the director shout "card". Based on the actor's instinctive professionalism, Shu Minglan also continued.

Her thinking is unprecedentedly enlightened, but she has gradually changed from active to aggressive to passive.

In front of the king of beasts, the quirky vegetarian animals must also obey the law of the jungle. A woman's slender but powerful arm is faintly visible in the dim light with a thin layer of muscles covering it. Strong strength is not only available to men, and such muscles are not available on women's bodies. It will appear abrupt, but it is very fitting to decorate the smooth curved arms.

Yingluo's long sleeves were torn open by Yuexi just now on her own initiative, allowing her to clearly see that the young woman had a tattoo of a thorn rose on her arm. Hidden in the darkness, Hongyan scorched like a fire, instantly igniting the two people's enthusiasm like fueling firewood.

I don't know when the positions of the two people suddenly changed, and Yingluo was no longer just content with the kiss just now. Press it on the hot back of the neck.

Of course, she knew that Yuexi had been poisoned by gu poison. The gu poison in the southern borderlands was always famous all over the world, and it would take a lot of hardship to seal it with simple mana. A trace of stern light silently flashed across Yingluo's eyes, she lowered her eyes, holding down the moon breath that was struggling repeatedly between two thoughts, and the warm and burning breath fell on her eyes. By the earlobe:

"Don't move if you don't want to die?"

The monthly struggle gradually stopped.

She suddenly couldn't tell whether she was a sheep entering the tiger's mouth, or whether it was inside? This woman was more terrifying than the thousands of troops and animals and poisonous insects outside. But now there is obviously no time for her to continue to weigh the pros and cons, and the muscles are about to boil.

The woman's warm and fragrant breath gently brushed her cheeks like a breeze after rain, swept away the remaining consciousness and reason.

...

"Card!"

It was the first time since the two people were filming an intimate scene that the entire filming was done so smoothly, without even letting the director stop. By the time it was over, He Lingxing's mouth was already swollen, especially the piece of the lip that was bitten by it was painful and itchy, and the assistant hurriedly handed over ice cubes.

He Lingxing pressed the ice cube to his mouth, before he could hold back his "hiss" and gasped. The collision between the ice and the temperature of the lips caused small water droplets to seep out, with a very light jasmine fragrance.