Chapter 50

It was the first time that He Lingxing saw Shu Minglan acting like a spoiled child.

After the early morning rain, the soft light shone on the woman's face through the window, lining the originally smooth outline with a light layer of gold, and even the little soft fluff on her face could be clearly seen in the backlight. .

The clear amber eyes were like a cute and well-behaved ragdoll cat. At this time, she was screaming dissatisfied with the owner because of some trivial things, which made her unable to help it? Gently touch the head of the person——

With lightning speed, he plucked out a white hair.

At the same time, in the room on the fifth floor.

The overnight stay made Zhang Cheng's already fair skin suddenly add two huge dark circles and a few pimples, and his black and white eyes were also covered with red blood. That look was scary when the agent just knocked on the door and came in. A jump.

"Zhang Cheng?" There was a bit of anger in the man's voice, "Did you go as a thief last night? Didn't you agree that there was an important meeting today? That's what you did to President Yan? Do you still want that character?"

Zhang Cheng's head was a little dizzy. However, this small move suddenly ignited the opponent's anger, causing the manager to slam the table and look at him with contempt:

"What do you think? That role is so easy to get? If it wasn't for your father's relationship, do you think? Who would want you? Do you really think that a son of a junior can become a grandfather? Do you think ?You will inherit the property from now on? It's too funny!"

Zhang Cheng's body swayed with his words, and then suddenly raised his head to retort:

"I? I'm not the son of Xiaosan!"

"Whether it's up to you to decide, in the eyes of others, your mother is a complete junior!"

The manager strode forward, twisted his arm and pulled, although he didn't have much strength, he still staggered the already thin young man.

A gloom flashed in Zhang Cheng's eyes, and he stood there dumbfounded, looking at the agent like a wooden sculpture.

"...Okay, okay, don't look at me like this, did you meet He Lingxing yesterday?"

Zhang Cheng said "um".

"I heard that Shu Minglan from his company is going to participate in a reality show next. That is usually a combination of abo3, Shu Minglan is an omega, and He Lingxing should send an alpha over there? I will also put you in there, do you remember to find a way? Team up with Shu Minglan as a CP."

Zhang Cheng was a little impatient. He felt that the agent was crazy:

"Shu Minglan is crooked, right? And he just made a lily movie. Now is the time to promote the movie. How could it be possible for me? A straight man?"

"Are you an idiot? It's none of your business to be straight. You just need to get in there? That's it, the next thing? I'll help you solve it, that's all! I'll go first."

The agent directly wrote the words "look down" on his face and turned his back? Zhang Cheng walked out as soon as the door was closed, but he didn't see the dark clouds on the young man's face before the rain came.

It wasn't until he heard the sound of footsteps go away from him that the faint smile on Zhang Cheng's face was removed and replaced with a cold expression with no expression on his face.