Chapter 71

A few minutes later, Shu Minglan, a 2G surfer, learned from the mouths of several people the real meaning of the network abbreviations.

To be honest, she didn't have a good impression of these acronyms, and one or two sentences that could be easily solved had to be twisted and twisted, causing her to be laughed at by He Lingxing for a long time after she went out.

"Hey, don't? It doesn't matter if people laugh. What do you have as a thermos cup health player? It's funny!"

When it was all over? After seeing He Lingxing laughing twice from time to time, Shu Minglan went up in shame and annoyance and pinched her waist. He Lingxing basically didn't drink milk tea or the more popular beverages when he was with her before. He liked tea mainly in spring, summer, autumn and winter, but he changed from green tea in summer to black tea in winter. .

Her waist is not as thin and soft as most women, with a slender radian and an enviable mermaid line. The excellent waist-to-hip ratio presents a nice streamlined shape. keep in shape.

Although Shu Minglan also exercised regularly, when she was in the crew, she was basically in a relaxed state. But when I was filming "The Jungle", I watched He Lingxing do Pamela and play dumbbells at night. I could only feel the difference between the top Alpha and Omega in terms of texture.

It's like she is pinching He Lingxing's waist now, the other party doesn't feel anything at all, he just turns his head and looks at himself with a smile. The condescending gaze made Shu Minglan feel like she was caught in a trap. Once she fell into the opponent's legal net, it would be difficult to escape.

"I only took two days off!"

"It's not like two days... just kidding you, get a good night's sleep tomorrow, and then go to the movies together."

He Lingxing couldn't help laughing.

In fact, she never felt that she would be clingy before, until she was separated from her girlfriend for so long this time, and her misses lingered around her like a toxin every day. She has to fill her life to the point where she doesn't have time to do it? Random thoughts, otherwise, once those emotions spread, they will last longer and longer with the passage of time.

In front of others, she was still the stubborn and resolute Boss He, but in front of Shu Minglan, she finally had a time to relax.

The two of them were lying together that night, their skin was so close to each other, and they could hear each other's breathing in the dark night, but no one had any further thoughts, just quietly under each other's quilt Just holding hands? Slept all night.

Because of the rare reunion, the aunt who usually helps with cooking and cleaning also returned to take a day off. He Lingxing got up in the morning and went to cook in person. She vaguely remembered what she was supposed to be able to do? The dishes, but it was too long ago? She had forgotten about it, so she only took out the quick-frozen shrimp dumplings in the refrigerator and steamed them in a basket, and made them light again. barley porridge.

When she called Shu Minglan for dinner, she saw the woman leaning on the head of the bed with a serious expression. Before the curtains were opened, the light from the phone cast a shadow on her face, which made her thin red lips rare. A little cold and hard feeling.

"What's up?"

He Lingxing asked while turning on the light.

Shu Minglan's eyes narrowed slightly due to adapting to the light, her voice was lower than usual, and she was obviously not happy: "Lin Qingyan and Le Jiaxuan broke up."

He Lingxing moved for a while, and Shu Minglan sat up from the bed with an unpleasant expression, and gently pressed her shoulder before walking away? Washing.