Chapter 80 覍 萱 extra (2)

In fact, before hearing Le Jiaxuan say this, Lin Qingyan just regarded her as an ordinary teammate relationship.

Like all the preparatory trainees of the girl group, they eat together in the cafeteria, live in the same dormitory to sleep, practice singing, assigning parts and dancing day and night, and the front-line life is basically not aroused. After a little bit of splashes that crossed the boundaries of friendship, the calm sea was suddenly broken by a straight ball from Le Jiaxuan today.

The huge waves splashed on Lin Qingyan's head and face, until all the people were staring at the two of them, Lin Qingyan had not come back to her senses.

In all fairness, at first glance, she felt that Le Jiaxuan was the prettiest among these people.

Le Jiaxuan's skeleton is not large, and her 168 figure is slightly petite among other girls in her early 170s, but it is not very abrupt, and her quirky personality is also very suitable for her identity. She laughs? It's sweet and cute, and when she doesn't speak, she also has a different kind of coldness? The melon seed face with delicate facial features is a pale face that Lin Qingyan has ever seen? The most beautiful one Even in the overseas entertainment circle where handsome guys and beauties are born in large numbers, it is enough to be called exceptionally amazing.

In front of the teammates who followed behind, Le Jiaxuan's original pride was extinguished, but it seemed that she was not willing to let the courage to take advantage of the situation to go up with the wind was directly extinguished, so a few people ? Shocked eyes blushing? Face continued to move the cake forward? Delivered a little:

"Here, give you."

Lu Yige, who has a high emotional intelligence, saw that something was wrong, and he recovered from his shock. After that, he began to smooth things out: "Xuanxuan did a good job, who doesn't like our beautiful and kind-hearted Treasure Captain? Everyone, hurry up and come in. Don't let outsiders see the cake!"

Lin Qingyan saw that she was pushing the other teammates while quietly giving Le Jiaxuan a wink, and at the same time slammed the door after everyone came in.

Le Jiaxuan's face was as red as a ripe tomato, pitiful and somewhat inexplicably funny. Seeing that she was still holding on? That action just now? Lin Qingyan quickly and carefully held the cake and put it on the table, instead of asking what Le Jiaxuan said she liked just now, she smiled and looked at All the team members, especially looking at Le Jiaxuan:

Her voice was gentle, she tried to avoid all embarrassment and surprise, and said generously: "This is the cake that Xuanxuan gave me, and I have to taste the first bite—Xuanxuan, the cake is too big, let's go together? Can you eat?"

Le Jiaxuan said "Okay" in a hurry, and Lin Qingyan started to cut the cake. She saw a well-carved dark chocolate ball in the center, on which was the first-place medal of the singing show, and the initials of "LQY" were engraved at the bottom with micro-engraving technology, with a unique and beautiful mind.

Lin Qingyan moved for a while, and even the movement of cutting the cake became very gentle, until she separated the low-fat cream from the others, only to find that the whole thing covered under this large piece was Your favorite fruit.

Blueberries, pineapples and bananas.

It was different from what she filled in the official information on the search engine. The information was for an endorsement at that time. The three layers of fruits were her real hobby, and she would take some away after every meal in the cafeteria. to the dormitory.

Lin Qingyan turned her head back quietly, just in time to meet Le Jiaxuan's shy, bewildered gaze.

Girl group members are not allowed to fall in love.