Chapter 63

When the recording of the show was finished and He Lingxing sat in the car and watched the replay, no matter how many times he saw her again, his heart was still hard hit by the phrase "girlfriend".

Shu Minglan's voice is as soft as the moonlight flowing from the pure night sky. In the cold wind of the night, she dispels the exhaustion and the freezing cold of the day. In the full screen of doubts, in the deluge of sarcasm or ecstasy, hold her hand firmly without hesitation.

The sweet and familiar word "girlfriend" never appeared in her life, or before coming into the world, He Lingxing never even thought that she would meet a woman one day. Developing the intimacy it is today.

But at some point, long later, when Shu Minglan asked him again with a smile, He Lingxing gave the same answer.

In fact, there is no "what do I like? The person is the same sex", and there is no "after I met you? I was bent over", it was Shu Minglan who triggered the cognition hidden in her bones, so that The only thing in her world full of happiness is the figure of this woman.

Only then did she realize that what she loved was only women, and Shu Minglan turned out to be her precise sniper.

There is no post-editing in "Survival? Show", and the entire game is basically livestreamed, except for private time, so there are several real-time hot searches that follow each other? At this time, the person in charge of the public relations department gave up management after taking a look.

The two hottest entries are one of He Lingxing and Shu Minglan's official announcements, and the other is # Fang Qiyou is He Lingxing's mother #, followed by a red and black The word "explosive" was like a heavy hammer striking the bowler's head - the eating mob.

Originally, after tearing up with CP fans and Wei fans, black fans or melon-eating passers-by all stopped what they were doing, then saw Luo Yunying, who had retired for many years, and sent a long article, detailing the events of that year.

Luo Yun's infidelity scandal at that time came from the personal doctor who gave her psychological counseling at that time. Although Fang Qiyou later clarified it personally, there were still many who ignored justice. The subjective will? The "passers-by" who eat. melons must follow their own thoughts. They reconcile and make up their minds. They make up a "painful" scene in which a strong Alpha forces Omega, and put a "derailed" person for the title Fang Qiyou?.

This incident ? Especially after Luo Yun retired from the entertainment industry? He acted vigorously, and people who eat melons told him he was nose and eye. “The scripts are all very suspicious.

Until Luo Yun recounted all the events of this year one-on-one this time, those who tried to stir again on the Internet were forced to stop without rumors.

What happened to Luo Yun and Fang Qiyou's lost daughter? No one knows except the closest relatives. Even Fang Qiyou's pregnancy was protected by Luo Yun in front of the media "very well."

Luo Yun, who has worked in the entertainment industry for so many years, is of course well versed in gossip and public opinion, scary and even more aware of the swarms of reporters not only will not bring much practical use , but also very This will probably make Fang Qiyou, who is already fragile, even more stimulated, so she just hides everything in silence at this time and searches privately.

When her daughter was on a variety show, Luo Yun was of course focused on the whole process. When she saw the rumor, she immediately logged into her account to clarify. The long-retired veteran actress suddenly ended up admitting her loved ones like a huge bomb dropped in the water, and the marketing accounts that blew all over the place had no countermeasures for a while. moment. He Lingxing's name appeared on four or five hot searches in a row, and even overwhelmed the front-line traffic.