Chapter 31

At that time, Murong Feng didn't even know how he got down the mountain.

When the system reminded him, the intense pain had already invaded mercilessly? Shu Minglan touched the piece of skin on his body, and it gradually spread before Murong Feng could react. Come on until every two inches of nerves are eroded.

This is the second time that Murong Feng has lived for so many years to feel this kind of unbelievable pain. At first, it was crispy and numb with a little bit of heat, like countless ants starting on his back. Biting, and then it seems to be directly penetrated by the current. He wanted to turn around and ask what did Shu Minglan do to him, but he suddenly became discouraged after seeing the innocent look in the other party's eyes.

That woman's acting skills were very good. In the eyes of others, she just put her hand on his shoulder, not to mention that Murong Feng himself had to lean over first. At that time, he only felt that something cold and cold had touched it? The skin was slapped twice, and the thing was quickly taken away by Shu Minglan. When he went back, it was too late to leave evidence of the crime.

Then his entire upper body was almost numb, making it inconvenient to move like a zombie. Seeing that the rain was about to come, everyone strode back before the rain was about to fall. Only he fell behind and could not keep up with the large army.

Because of the lightning flashes in the sky, he didn't dare to hide under the tree, so he stumbled back two ways. When they returned to the warm and dry room, they saw two groups of people sitting around drinking tea and chatting, only the two of them were like chickens soaked in the rain, and they were all wet through.

Murong Feng frowned and looked at Shu Minglan. Shu Minglan didn't seem to understand, so he just raised his head and looked at him with a confused look on his face, but Murong Feng lost his temper. After he talked to the director, he went back to his room to take a shower and change his clothes, and the prepared plan also went straight to the soup.

He Lingxing quietly glanced at Shu Minglan with interest, but did not expect that a woman who seemed gentle and gentle would still use needles to **** acupuncture points with such a small trick that makes people suffer. The latter raised his eyebrows at her quietly, with a smile on the corner of his lips, weakly preventing the third person from noticing.

The two rains in the mountains came and went quickly, and they gradually ceased within half an hour after they returned to their residence.

Finished filming in the evening? He Lingxing got his mobile phone after his own scene. The crew intends to issue the official announcement of makeup photos today. Among them, He Lingxing is the second time for an amateur to perform. Before the official announcement, it was completely confidential, but in order to prevent special circumstances from occurring, the crew still contacted long ago. ?The major platforms are always ready to suppress the hot search for malpractices.

This time the process is like this -

The "King of the Jungle" crew took the lead in releasing pictures of the two heroines and important supporting roles. He Lingxing's silhouette is the first to rush to the heat and prepare the audience. After that, Shu Minglan retweeted the official blog of the crew, and the other three main supporting characters, Murong Feng, Nian Xiaoyu, and Lan Yin, retweeted them in order and communicated with each other.

Finally, amid the speculations of everyone, the "King of the Jungle" crew officially released the official makeup photo of the female No. 2 Shadow Fall, Ait He Lingxing alone. At the same time, several other people continued to forward it, saying a few official words to open the business.

In recent years, Lily's market has been opened again. Due to the unique editing, color, light and shadow, "King of the Jungle" has long aroused the curiosity of many people, and the popularity is often high. When the crew was released in the first two weeks, the hot search quickly soared, especially the silhouette picture of He Lingxing, which aroused heated discussions among many people.

[With this figure, I bet on Shen Yujia, the best female Alpha in the entertainment industry! 】

[Didn't Shen Yujia go to film "The Secret in the Wind" some time ago? Sister Yoga can't? It's a show, so it's definitely not her, the schedule is wrong]

[Ah, ah, I'm looking forward to it, the silhouette of my sister is absolutely perfect?]

[Someone picked it up?, it should not be syj, it may be dhk or lx]

[The body shape of Ming Lan is very different, not very big, but also has a particularly aggressive aura! I really want to see the truth, the crew is too bad?]

[The official announcement is coming?! 】

【? ? ? I was stunned, this prosperous beauty [Repost: #"The King of the Jungle" crew V: Shadow of the Moon, fell on the other side. Let's welcome Ying Luo's actor @HE Lingxingstar! [picture][picture][picture]#]

[Damn, click on Weibo and take a look, it's actually the boss of Yaoxing, it's too grassy? 】

[Does the president of an entertainment company need to be handsome? [Laughing and crying/] But do you really have acting skills? @"King of the Jungle" crew V, don't tell me that I just found a beautiful girl to replace it, it really can't be done, we can wait for Wen Ying to come back [laughs and tears/]]

Since the release of He Lingxing's photo, the wind direction in the comments has begun to mix in two and a half. Some people call "sister, I can", some question acting skills, and some doubt whether they were crowded out by entering the group backstage? Wen Ying, conspiracy theories are starting to fly.

However, Wen Ying had already discussed it a long time ago. In the second time, she forwarded Weibo and sent her blessings. Fans saw that the positive attitude and peaceful direction were obvious before tearing people apart, so except for a very small number of irrational people Extreme powder, one after another extinguished.

In a villa in Jiangcheng, the woman who was watching today's stock investment on the sofa suddenly received a reminder from Weibo. Seeing that it was the entertainment industry again, she let out a long sigh of relief.

The child she is carrying now doesn't know what will happen? But? After finding out that He Lingxing had blocked their phone numbers? Zhou Lan was also angry and decided to give up? This? daughter.

This? He Lingxing is a complete fool who doesn't know how to be grateful. If she hadn't bought her from the traffickers back then, the little doll carved in pink and jade might have been sent to the mountains far away. She was given to be a child bride, and when she grew up, she married an old man who was dozens of years older than her.

After the child was brought in, their family made a test estimate, and it was estimated that He Lingxing would differentiate into two Alphas, but when they did, the results were very disappointing. She hasn't told He Lingxing her true identity for so many years, which is already very affectionate. I didn't expect that this unconscionable person would actually grab the IP that Yu Fanhui wanted to buy? How dare she treat her like this? ...

Now it is estimated that Yu Fanhui has already told the truth to He Lingxing, but what the girl wants to do has nothing to do with her. As for things in the circle, just keep your eyes open and close your eyes. Now she no longer regards He Lingxing as her daughter, and the life and death of the other company has nothing to do with her at all?

What the family needs are two obedient and powerful Alphas, not "extremely assertive" Omegas.

Zhou Lan snorted twice, smoothed the mask on her face, and clicked on Weibo to check the trending searches as usual. When I saw the entry of #shuminglanhelingxing# jumping into my eyes, I couldn't help but feel that their eyelids were shallow, even if they bought the hot search?

The woman opened the hot search entry with disdain.

[@shuminglanV: [Picture] The 100% restoration of the top Alpha and the top Omega, the "Moonfall" combination with a super high degree of fit, are you ready? 】