Chapter 67

Ouroboros, a symbol handed down from ancient times, roughly resembles a serpent devouring its own tail, resulting in a ring, the name of which means "self-devourer".

This symbol has always had many different symbolic meanings, and the most accepted of them are "infinity", "circular" and other meanings. [1]

After seeing the photo on her daughter's cell phone, Luo Yun thought it was sent by someone? Threats and intimidation, two beautiful? His eyebrows immediately furrowed, and he asked "what's wrong", doing his best to hold back. ?anger.

Fang Qiyou also showed concern and looked at He Lingxing, whose expression changed instantly. Although the two have only known each other for a short time, in his opinion, He Lingxing should always have been a calm and self-sufficient Alpha, and would never show such panic, with a deep expression of doubt.

He Lingxing seemed to have forgotten the two mothers sitting across from him for a moment, and only whispered, “Infinite loop?

This timed email was sent from an unknown email address, but it was signed by Zhang Cheng's English name "JIM". The overall tone of the image features a gray and dark ink-like color, and the only bright color is the blood in the mouth of the Ouroboros. This supposed animal is self-inflicted. Devour, like an endless cycle of nightmares, full of mysterious horrors.

Zhang Cheng is already dead, he sure won't be so bored to send him a timed email to do this kind of petty thing to intimidate him before he dies, but what is the other party trying to express exactly? .

He Lingxing was a little confused, then he looked at his two mothers after realizing it and quickly said "sorry." Luo Yun and Fang Qiyou didn't care, Luo Yun relatively calm and self-contained, Fang Qiyou's worries almost overflowed his eyes:

"What email did you receive? Someone threatened you?"

He Lingxing shook his head, and after hesitating for a while, he didn't show the photo directly to the two women. It's not that she doesn't trust them, but that she doesn't know if this thing will be some kind of mysterious curse or something that will bring misfortune to those who have come into contact with it. She has encountered such a situation before, so as long as it's not safe, it will never cause trouble for others.

“Mom, have you ever believed in? In what religion? »

"Religion?" Fang Qiyou's expression condensed, "Apart from the Orthodox? That one is only crooked, and neither your elder mother nor I used to believe in religion." After a while, he couldn't help but ask: "Ling Xing, what's up? What's up?"

"That's a bit awkward, wait? I'll check and let you know." He Lingxing, who had just experienced his family's warmth, didn't want to involve his family and added when he saw Luo Yun's speechless appearance. , "It's okay, it's not a matter of circle, it's not a threat either."

"No." Luo Yun said softly, his tone was as cold as winter ice, "I saw the pattern on your phone just now, if it's from ouroboros, I should be in some religion. Have you seen it?"

"I visited this religion a long time ago. There should be very few of them in the country. It is difficult to find the original. They have always used alchemy as a medium, and they do things that are difficult to understand for ordinary people. . If you have to say it... it's like witchcraft."

He Lingxing, who was still thinking hard, seemed to have jumped out of a strange unbreakable circle and excitedly thought of something very simple, but it might be related to these things.

Ouroboros means "build and destroy", in simple terms it means to build something then destroy it again, then it will be reborn.

He Lingxing had never seen such a strange thing as "G" when performing the mission before. It helped Murong Feng to do bad things, but in reality the dominant one was not Murong Feng, a Murong Feng. Feng is dead, and it stands to reason that the mission should end soon, but there is another Zhang Cheng behind. The two are constantly connected. If so, Zhang Cheng will have another person take over the task, and the obstruction will continue.