Chapter 61

"Tsk tsk tsk, does it feel like our escape game is suddenly going to turn into a love affair? I feel like..."

Luo Min in the dark didn't know what he was thinking, he couldn't help laughing and laughed at some pranks from the show team. The broadcaster quickly informed that the pocky game had to be completed before it could continue. It seems that there are resources in need. Of course, it's impossible for a few people to give up halfway.

So who's gonna do this? It becomes a huge problem.

Han Xiu and Luo Min were jostling and jostling, but neither of them showed up. To stand out, both girls would refuse. Zhang Cheng, the only man present, would certainly not be able to take the initiative to ask which girl to try.

He Lingxing and Shu Minglan looked at each other and silently stood in the same place, keeping a safe distance from the task table.

He Lingxing's rare heartbeat accelerated frantically, and beneath the calm surface, there were actually stormy waves.

In the previous world, she occasionally appeared on variety shows, but it was mostly a slow-paced variety show or a holographic game contest. She had never had such a blushing and extremely explicit task. It may be because the worldview of this place itself has a strong flower market color, and even that sort of thing can be directly examined.

"Don't waste your time, or these two people will catch up!" Han Xiu was a little anxious, "Ling Xing Minglan, why don't you both try?"

"We both?"

He Lingxing, who had planned to watch from the wall, was suddenly called out by name and unconsciously pinched Shu Minglan's arm next to him, and even through the cloth, he could feel the woman's arm shaking slightly. .

"That's right, otherwise it's too late, Zhang Cheng, go watch over there, try not to let them in!" Luo Min quickly echoed and moreover chased away the only men present.

The white work table has a vague outline in the dark color, and a long small biscuit is placed in the middle of the plate, and it becomes increasingly clear in Alpha's sight as the distance gets closer. Having been named in this way, the two of course were unable to refuse, so they had to move slowly.

It was the first time that He Lingxing had done such a thing in front of a large audience. Rao, who had practiced for a long time, felt a bit overwhelmed here. Fortunately, it was in the dark, so he probably couldn't see the specific movements.

But the "pocky game" here shouldn't be exactly the same as the "pocky game" in the video she watched before...

"Let's try?"

Fearing that Shu Minglan might not be able to save face, He Lingxing took the initiative to ask in a low voice, and only grabbed the cookie bar on the plate after getting a positive response. The sweet taste of coconut foam immediately overflows in the mouth, and the sweet fragrance is refreshing, driving away a lot of embarrassment of being in front of others.

When Shu Minglan also bit the other end, He Lingxing closed his heart and horizontally squeezed Shu Minglan's head, directly and quickly bit the end of his mouth, and pulled him closer at the fastest speed in his life. had time to react, he quickly opened the city gate and sent the cookie stick that was bitten in half into Shu Minglan's mouth.

The tip of the tongue touches the lips? The instant numb electrical sensation is transmitted from the lips to the corners of every inch of nerves. Shu Minglan's eyes widened in an instant, and he stood there in a daze like a sculpture. He Lingxing, who was unaware, breathed softly in a low voice, and while releasing the hand that was holding Shu Minglan, he pressed the "mission accomplished" button.