Chapter 77 Storm Extra (1)

The day the two of them got their certificates? It happened to be December 21st.

He Lingxing has never been too fond of following the trend, and 12.21 also happens to be the day when the two meet again, which is more memorable than 520 and the like. On the wedding day, the bride and groom, Shu Minglan, threw the bouquet to Qiao Muxi, who had been yelling for a long time. As a result, Qiao Muxi and her girlfriend were thinking about it, but they also got the certificate on January 1st. .

Shu Minglan still remembers that a long time ago, in order to promote Omega fertility, the elders would send an auxiliary drug on the wedding day, which could increase the probability of pregnancy when used on the wedding night. But she actually didn't have any plans to have children a long time ago, and now she is also in the rising stage of her career, and she has no time to take care of a new life.

That day, the two of them stayed busy until the evening. When He Lingxing came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, Shu Minglan was holding the small oral liquid and hesitating about how to tell his wife about it. After all, most Alphas' desire for succession is greater than Omega's, because they don't need to endure the pain of childbirth, and no matter how considerate A is, it's impossible to fully empathize with O.

"What are you thinking about?"

The water droplets slowly slid down the woman's slender neck, drifted to the collarbone, and then fell into a deeper depth that could not be seen. As the distance narrowed step by step, the dangerous smoke of gunpowder began to spread. As soon as Shu Minglan raised his head, he found that He Lingxing had already stood in front of her, looking down at him condescendingly.

Her fingertips were still pinching the narrow mouth of the oral liquid, wondering if she was going to take it.

Omega taking fertility oral liquid is a long-standing tradition. Although it is basically in the state of equal rights now, the fertility of the main body is still Omega. There are some shackles. Shu Minglan has basically never seen an O who can't give birth, and most of the Os who may have problems with their reproductive system will usher in the derailment of their Alpha partner.

Of course she wasn't worried that He Lingxing would do something like a betrayal, but instinctively didn't want to do something special on the wedding night to make her lover unhappy.

"Is this a pregnancy aid?"

Actually, He Lingxing had never noticed this kind of thing before. Although her memory has recovered, she has not understood the matters related to the marriage. She seems to have heard about the fertility agent? A long time ago Yes, I didn't remember it until I saw the entity in Shu Minglan's hand.

Due to the inequality of AO, Alpha is basically in a state of enjoyment in that kind of thing, and even the fertility agent on the wedding night is helpful to Alpha's interest, doesn't Omega? Side effects, both parties could enjoy it together at the time, but Omega was the only one who had to suffer the pain of childbirth in the end.

Although today's science and technology are developing rapidly, and painless fertility has been continuously improved, such a method cannot be used by everyone. He Lingxing only remembered that it was a very cumbersome process, and it still had to endure considerable pain before reaching a certain stage. It did not mean that painless was completely painless.

Therefore, He Lingxing took the things into his hands without thinking.

"If you don't want to, we don't need this in our lifetime."

Luo Yun told her, no, every Omega is suitable for pregnancy. First of all, if the body is weak, various problems will occur when giving birth, but God has given the ability to give birth to Omega and female? Beta, causing the burden to rest on this part of the population.