Chapter 38

Half an hour ago.

The reason why "Little Pepper" has become a heinous and banned drug is that, in addition to its own bad nature, even if the user sprays it at the Omega, the nearby Omega will be affected.

Even with the temporary mark that He Lingxing had saved people in the fire and water, after the stamina came up, the glands that had been much more comfortable once again experienced a burning sensation of pain and dryness.

He Lingxing set off to deal with Le Jiaxuan's affairs, and it is estimated that he will not be able to come back in time. In fact, it is useless even if he comes back. Shu Minglan has also heard of the effect of "Little Pepper", which is strong and strong, and will last for a long time intermittently. If you want to solve such a problem completely, I am afraid...

A flash of light suddenly flashed in Chaos' mind, Shu Minglan turned over and got out of bed with difficulty, and rummaged through the luggage he had brought over for a long time, only to find the scent collector hidden in the mezzanine at the bottom. bottle.

Not too long has passed, and the taste of the pheromone stored in the bottle has faded a bit compared to before, and it is no longer as strong as it was at the time, but the aroma of cherry blossoms and rum can still be clearly distinguished. The two completely different feelings of sweetness and coldness are intertwined? But it is not abrupt at all, but neutralizes and dissolves each other.

Shu Minglan took a sharp sip of the pheromone he had long loved.

There are many synthetic pheromones on the market, but the taste of the top Alpha is not comparable to the artificial chemical ingredients, and the ordinary ones are not enough to make her emotional.

Compared with the overstimulation of alpha pheromones, He Lingxing's pheromone aggression is more gentle, and it seems that there is a different kind of magic power to soothe Shu Minglan's agitated emotions.

Although she should be a straight daughter, she has to admit that Ji Zai's pheromones are much better than those of those men, especially the aggressive woman like He Lingxing.

Thinking back to the melodrama section on the website that had been quietly copied from He Lingxing's computer, Shu Minglan slapped her face that was gradually getting hot.

actually…

Since Ji Cub's pheromone is so in line with her heart, it seems that it is not unacceptable to engage in Ji.

Shu Minglan took a deep breath again. The combination of the two pheromones tasted like two rich floral aromas mixed in the jelly sparkling wine. The sweetness of the jelly and the slightly choking taste of the wine made a sense of comfort. Starting from the olfactory nerve, it gradually spread to every inch of the body. Bones and tendons? It seems to be floating and sinking in warm water.

The heat at the glands calmed down a little, and Shu Minglan let out a long sigh, but did not hear the footsteps on the carpet outside.

It wasn't until the electronic prompt sound of "password is correct, the door is open" came, that Shu Minglan who was on the bed got up and wanted to return the bottle to the original place, but she and He Ling, who hurried in, got up. Star collided with a full heart.

The woman's lips brushed past her ears, adding a full orange red to Yubai Zhong's earlobes that were already dyed with a tinge of blush.

He Lingxing didn't understand all the details of the rules of the ABO world. After smelling the pheromone, he thought that something was wrong, and the pace of entering was hurried and fast. After colliding with Shu Minglan, she took two steps back and saw her complicated gaze.