Chapter 41

In the pungent smell of disinfectant in the hospital, Shu Minglan rubbed her aching ribs and slowly opened her eyes.

It was not the first time that the girl's sleepy sleeping face had appeared in front of her without reservation, but this time the feeling was completely different from usual. He Lingxing's face with makeup removed is still delicate, even if it is plain makeup, it can be considered very good among many female stars. The skin that is properly maintained is smooth and white, only because of the recent stay up late. flaw.

The battle of wits and bravery over this period of time has made He Lingxing exhausted. After taking her to the hospital for a checkup yesterday, she fell asleep directly beside her bed. Is it still Shu Minglan struggling? He carried him to the bed and lay with him.

He Lingxing is actually very vigilant, and instinctively resists unfamiliar environments. Shu Minglan still remembers that when she first arrived at her home, she was actually a little uneasy when she lived with her in a hotel. After tossing for a while, she fell asleep, but when she picked her up yesterday, she didn't resist at all? Instead, she obediently hugged Shu Minglan's neck.

Although He Lingxing is an Alpha, he is usually not very aggressive. Even the domineering shown in front of her will be wrapped in a layer of tenderness. And this kind of gentleness is not for every Omega. Shu Minglan can be sure that he must be the only one.

She may be a very special existence to He Lingxing.

Shu Minglan's gentle gaze swept across He Lingxing's skin inch by inch, and stopped at the slender and white neck reservedly and politely? Continue on.

She remembered that He Lingxing in the plot should have targeted her in every possible way, and sent an unknown number of people to humiliate her. Therefore, at first, she hated He Lingxing when she woke up. But as she got to know it gradually, she realized that the plot and reality were completely different things, and He Lingxing's gentleness disguised in rudeness was also discovered by her little by little, although she often dubiously refused to admit it.

At first, she thought that He Lingxing was deliberately coming up with new ideas to harm herself, but it was only later that she gradually thought of another possibility.

He Lingxing took advantage of her own face to blindly pretend to be someone else to approach her, used the pretext of liking Murong Feng to keep her away, helped her to replace her manager and assistant who was acting as a pretentious one, and slapped Yu Fanhui, who was trying to be mean to her. ... In the end, even in person? Going to the battle to accompany her in acting, taking the opportunity to get rid of Murong Feng, if you don't really like it, who can do it to such an extent?

Recalling the impatient look of the other party during the kissing scene, Shu Minglan couldn't help laughing, and buried her hot face on the quilt to hold it down.

How much does she hate Murong Feng, and now, at this moment, thank He Lingxing a lot, perhaps there are more threads that occasionally popped up before, new things that she never really cared about. mood.

No? Those who have experienced it will not know the pain when she wakes up sweating from nightmares every night. He also didn't know the struggle and fear in his heart whenever he saw Murong Feng looking at him with the coveted gaze of a beast.

There was an inexplicable force urging her to commit herself to that disgusting guy. When she had no sympathy for Murong Feng, at first she was trying desperately to tell the man's face with gold; when she felt comfortable. When Ming Lan still didn't feel anything, she became angry and even forcibly tied her up? She approached Murong Feng's side.

If it weren't for He Lingxing, she might have been forcibly marked by Murong Feng long ago, and then she would go to the so-called "happyend" in the plot that belongs to Murong Feng alone.