Chapter 82 覍 萱 extra (4)

The author has something to say: [PS: For the coherence of the plot, a part here overlaps with the previous one, and the overlapping part is slightly modified and placed in the words, not counting the number of charged words. And the crematorium will start after the end of this chapter, both parties realize their own problems, the disagreement in love will not be the whole reason for either person w]

After losing the qualification to debut, He Lingxing asked Le Jiaxuan to learn from Shu Minglan and develop towards the line of performing arts. Le Jiaxuan was called to make a cameo role in the filming of "King of the Jungle" this time. Before leaving, she couldn't hold back and sneaked back to the company to take a look.

The familiar dance training room is brightly lit. The girls who had finished a whole day of boring training were joking and making a noise. Among them, there was a sweet and squeamish female voice mixed with several familiar voices, which made Le Jiaxuan's heart tighten.

The girl who used to stand with everyone to train, but at this time, she can only hide in the dim corner where the lights can't be found, hide her figure, and quietly look at the few people who are talking.

The lights went out a few times, and the girls walked out of the room talking and laughing. The faces of the girls who could only be seen in photos or videos gradually became vivid in front of them.

Chi Shuangyan was not as close to Lin Qingyan as rumored, but leaned on Lu Yige's shoulder and muttered something softly. This sentence made all the members except Lin Qingyan burst into laughter, until they stopped laughing when they saw the captain came out last from the room.

Le Jiaxuan's breath stagnated, her eyes fixed on Lin Qingyan.

Although the time elapsed since the last time I saw each other is not very long, the feeling of missing is like a poison that spreads and binds in my heart. The girl's figure is still tall and straight like a cold plum, and the coldness is stronger than before. Every move in Le Jiaxuan's eyes is so far away, but it can only be touched by running a distance. .

"Tomorrow morning, you can sleep until 8:30 at most. After getting up at this time, you can only eat a white egg. If you want to eat a better breakfast, get up early."

Lin Qingyan's voice was cold, and it was almost a world away from showing her doting on Chi Shuangyan outside: "Shuangyan, you have to control your sugar, and the acne on your face can't appear again."

"Got it, Captain."

Chi Shuangyan, who had always liked to play coquettish with Lin Qingyan in front of others, was now well-behaved and honest, and there was no rebuttal after hearing what Lin Qingyan said.

"Okay, let's go back to the dormitory then."

Several girls seemed to be a little afraid of Lin Qingyan, and after hearing this, they breathed a sigh of relief and filed out of the dance studio. Lin Qingyan didn't go with them, but used the excuse to stay and turn off the lights to clean up the desks and chairs, and when she heard the footsteps fade away, she opened the door and walked out again.

"Le Jiaxuan."

Alpha's cold voice echoed in the corridor.

Le Jiaxuan's heart shrank suddenly, whose name was suddenly called. Apparently, she didn't expect to be discovered by someone who peeked. She gritted her teeth and walked out of the hiding place.

Walking to the place where the light hit, she raised her head slightly. She saw Lin Qingyan standing in the place where the light converged, standing alone like a slender and arrogant white swan. The lights of the dance studio plated the girl's white skin even more. Bright.