Chapter 8

【Host! At present, the collapse is 70%. When the collapse reaches 90%, most of the power will be taken back from you. When the collapse reaches 100%, the mission will fail! 】

In his mind, the system's eager voice reported the rules of this world. Although it was aimed at He Lingxing, it couldn't do anything without abiding by this rule.

The automatic punishment in his mind was still in chaos, He Lingxing took a few deep breaths to adjust, and in a blink of an eye, he met the concerned eyes of a few friends. Especially Qiao Muxi, originally she was only half-joking, but she didn't expect He Lingxing's reaction to be so big.

"I promise not to chase Shu Minglan, can I stay away from her? Don't scare me Xingxing!"

He Lingxing said, "No..." She took her breath away and gently rubbed her forehead, "Don't chase her now, you want to chase her away. How can I deal with her, Shu Minglan has given me so much. Annoyed, I can't take care of her properly?"

"Okay Xixi, Mr. He's little fun, you just let Mr. He 'clean up' her."

Wu Luoluo gave her an ambiguous look that she had experienced, and Qiao Muxi also blinked with a smile on her face. After hearing the call from the nurse, she put on the shoulder of Rong Chen, a young man next to her, and took him out with him.

More and more black.

He Lingxing simply gave up the explanation in frustration.

In fact, when Qiao Muxi said that she wanted to chase Shu Minglan, she didn't have much mood swings, and she subconsciously retorted at that moment, but she didn't really want the original owner's friend to be with Shu Minglan, otherwise there would always be something strange Weird feeling.

She doesn't want to be a Ji, and Shu Minglan is absolutely straight in the original work and now seems to be absolutely straight. He Lingxing doesn't feel ambiguous at all when the two meet, so how can we talk about being together and "cleaning up"?

As for the charming dream at that time, she just regarded it as a pheromone, and she didn't really care much for a while.

When receiving a new story progress reminder, He Lingxing pushed open the door of the VIP lounge and walked towards the ward where his friend was.

In the original book, the original owner has a total of four very good friends, the carefree Miss Qiao Muxi, the gentle and calm Wu Luoluo, the quiet and quiet Rong Chen, and the now Omega Zhan Minglu.

The white and clean VIP single ward was sprayed with the fresh scent of tranquilizer perfume, and the nurses dealt with all those scents before letting a few Alphas enter the room.

Zhan Minglu has a little melon seed face that is angry in O, and she is considered pretty among Omegas, but He Lingxing can't appreciate this kind of too weak beauty.

Her skeleton is small, and at this time, she was curled up on the hospital bed with a pale face, and her body was even more petite when she was covered by a relatively large sheet. When she saw the caring expressions on the faces that were familiar to her friends, Yingyingshui's eyes showed a faint smile.

"Xiaolu." According to the original owner's memory, He Lingxing called her.

The system had told her before that Zhan Minglu was also considered one of the male protagonist's harem in the original setting, but he was considered a small cannon fodder who couldn't be ranked. Although she is beautiful, she will be a little famous star in the future, but the pheromone male protagonist doesn't like it very much. .

He Lingxing received another task of not being a human being, to push the girl to the male lead's side.

But it seems that she doesn't need to speak. The "male protagonist" in this script is like a magnet, constantly attracting those people to his side.