Chapter 4

After cleaning up Jia Qianmei, He Lingxing called up the numerical panel to check.

"The heroine's friendship value to me... minus fifty? 520, how is this calculated?"

She obviously never sinned against Shu Minglan.

[That's right, Sister Xing. The heroine Shu Minglan's impression of you is her impression of the identity of "He Lingxing", not of you but of the original owner. Shu Minglan has severe face blindness. She didn't recognize you as "He Lingxing" at the time, and from her perspective, she didn't know that you were here to help tonight. 】

He Lingxing: "Tsk."

She doesn't have the habit of not keeping her name for good deeds, and the feeling of being anonymous and giving behind her is very unpleasant.

But now is obviously not a good time to tell Shu Minglan, because in Shu Minglan's impression, Mr. He is probably not a good person.

He Lingxing hesitated for a while, then returned to the car and headed for the company.

I didn't lie to Jia Ximei when I said something before. She did come to talk to the chief director, but it took less than half an hour before and after, and she left immediately after speaking. Although Director Zhu is also an Alpha, it is not polite to be alone in the middle of the night after all.

The distance from here to the company is relatively short, and there is no traffic jam in the middle of the night, so it took 20 minutes. Looking at the tall buildings submerged in the night, He Lingxing took a picture on a whim and sent it to Shu Minglan on WeChat, with a postscript:

[Moving bricks late at night is the most deadly. 】

Shu Minglan quickly replied: [Still working overtime? 】

【Yes. 】

[By the way, which department do you belong to, I don't seem to have seen you much before. 】

To do a full set of dramas, He Lingxing recalled the departments that might work overtime late at night, and answered "logistics" ambiguous.

There are many logistics departments in the entertainment company. She couldn't think of which one to designate for a while, so she didn't go into too much detail. However, Shu Minglan obviously didn't want to continue to ask. After sending her a cute cat emoji, she said good night, saying that she would get up early tomorrow to film.

The reply to the message was very fast, and it seemed that Shu Minglan never passed.

In the plot of the original book, Shu Minglan should have gone to Jia Ximei's room reluctantly. Before the two had time to do anything, Jia Ximei was called away by an emergency call.

She was okay with this woman, and couldn't bear to see an innocent girl being forced like this. He Lingxing probably planned to warn Jia Qianmei first, but he didn't expect Shu Minglan to follow the plot at all.

It was fun after that.

**

Shu Minglan slept well all night without the psychological burden of putting pigeons. The night mask made her skin look clear and smooth, and there was no sequelae of fatigue at all, so that the assistant came to see it the next day. I couldn't hold back the strange expression on my face.

The woman straightened her neckline in front of the mirror, and the exposed collarbone was white and clean, but what surprised the assistant was not Shu Minglan's enviable skin, but her body without traces.

Although Shu Minglan is known in the circle for his good temper, he couldn't help but ask questions when the assistant's peculiar gaze swept his face for the third time. Omega's voice was originally soft and warm, but at this time it was dyed with a touch of indifference: