Chapter 64

When the person above gently pushed her onto the bed, He Lingxing noticed that Shu Minglan had carefully cut her fingernails.

When the previous two were at fashion week, Shu Minglan specially dyed their long silver hair for effect, with smoggy blue glitter nails, although she wore them on “Variety.” She lost her nail polish, but He Lingxing remembered that her long nails were still reserved. She accidentally scratched her on the show before.

Turning to look at the trash that had been thrown in the corner and the nail clippers that had just been wiped off on the bedside, He Lingxing couldn't suppress a smirk, but Shu Minglan fiercely blocked her words before she could. had time to get out. ? Blocked. The woman's lips were soft, and her five fingers grabbed her head from behind and pressed her into the soft pillow to deepen her, but it hurt a little because of the strong force used to kiss her, as if to control His attention. .

He Lingxing let out a slight hum.

Omega's strength is actually not enough against Alpha, not to mention a top Alpha like He Lingxing who has been training for a long time, even an ordinary Alpha may not be an opponent in terms of strength against a top Omega. However, Shu Minglan didn't dare to use too much force. The movements first increased involuntarily due to excitement, then gradually subsided. The tip of the tongue was lightly on the teeth, then he skillfully attacked the city and swept the ground, and he liked He Ling. Star was a little dazed.

Her lips are very smooth and soft, like pheromones, like a smooth, sweet jelly. I don't know what I chewed before? What ? The sugar has a slight sweet scent, but it's not greasy at all. The fingertips began to move downstream from the right collarbone and continued to the smooth waist after traversing the high snow peaks.

He Lingxing's waist is not as thin and soft as an ordinary woman's waist. It is covered with a thin layer of fine muscles. It won't look too thin, but it's not abrupt at all. Ming Lan couldn't help but stretched out his hand in admiration and shook it tightly -

It can be said that she has no extra flesh on her body. Basically, everything is muscle. There is no trace of fat on his body. Although not as soft as soft meat? Good, but she looks absolutely enviable and pleasant. at the eye.

It's a hot figure no one can ask for, but now the woman lies quietly underneath, staring straight at his face with a pair of loving eyes. The long loose hair fell on the collarbone and fluctuated slightly with the breath, and the weak falling light cast a faint shadow on the collarbone.

It's really not the same up and down.

After half an hour.

When the woman's slender legs were pulled from her shoulders, Shu Minglan's breathing was uneven, her cheeks were stained with two light red spots, she took out the handkerchief on the bedside table to wipe it, and went turned to watch quietly. on the bed.

But unlike when He Lingxing helped her, the woman lying below in the process just now seemed never to have had the same impulsiveness or confusion as before, but instead acted like a rational spectator, sometimes that doesn't look like a comfortable look at all, but she has a very secret pain that she tries to hide.

He Lingxing doesn't look very comfortable.

After realizing this, Shu Minglan's hands moved slightly faster, and he hurriedly stopped after the woman raised her neck and let out a long sigh.

"If you don't use pheromones...isn't that very comfortable?" »

After taking out a clean handkerchief and wiping the sweat off the woman's head, Shu Minglan shyly apologized, and there was even a hint of grievance in her voice that she hadn't even noticed. She could feel that He Lingxing's senses didn't seem to be in tune with hers in the brief experience just now, and the reason was none other than him, it seemed to be a simple... Technical problem.