Chapter 62

When Shu Minglan came out, the twilight had already closed, and the birds chirping in the sky were flapping their wings and returning to the forest. The molten gold-like sunset gradually turned into a heavy purple, and the whole J-world was calmer than before.

Shu Minglan was blowing the chewing gum taken out of the cupboard at home. As soon as he opened the door and walked out, he saw He Lingxing grab his hand, so he slowly walked over to the stone where his girlfriend was sitting. her, she grabbed the wrist bone and gently pulled it down.

He Lingxing gave up his position.

The setting sun has made it a little warmer here, and it's not as cold as it used to be. Shu Minglan just rubbed himself briefly with the hot water in the house, but in the end he didn't have enough time to take a serious bath, and he still felt a bit cold. After hearing the sound of the broadcast hanging from a nearby tree, He Lingxing stood up in front of the air vent as if she hadn't noticed it, to help block the incoming wind.

"DiDi, everyone, be careful next - the time between [Night], [Night] has a total of three hours, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., some organs and skill cards will be open at night It will increase at that time.

"Please go out and find mission cards in exchange for dinner."

"I'll go." The wind gradually increased, and Han Xiu just saw the staff who started the fan as soon as he opened the door. He was a little stunned for a moment, "I don't think I even forgot about dinner this time. Well?, the show crew was really hungry when they said it. Minglan Acheng, if not we? Let's go, I think staying together forever is not an option, and the goal is too big? Are we hiding?

"Tsk tsk tsk, ruthless women are thrown away after being exhausted? Forget it? It's okay, let's go too, Lingxing, don't go with this 'ungrateful' woman." Luo Min took advantage of the situation and came to hold He Lingxing's arm, then seemed to think of "what" in an instant, and immediately relaxed again with a natural expression.

Shu Minglan glanced at He Lingxing and dragged Han Xiu after seeing her nod slightly? Zhang Cheng is in a better condition after the rest earlier? Girls lead the way. He was tall with long legs and walked very fast, so Han Xiu kept shouting "Wait for me" before following Shu Minglan.

He Lingxing felt that Zhang Cheng's attitude today was so strange that he could not express it.

He seemed pretty enthusiastic when he first met him, so he shouldn't be that kind of introvert, and introverts couldn't be on that kind of reality show. Today, when the recording started, Zhang Cheng said very little. From the beginning to now, it is estimated that his fingers can count it, and the interpretation of silence is golden in the extreme.

Moreover, he was completely squatted in the performance which required physical strength before, and even let some girls go up. Although He Lingxing could not see the barrage, he knew that this kind of performance would definitely be criticized by the audience. It is estimated that the program group organizers would frown at the screen.

There were actually countless very good opportunities in the cave before, but Zhang Cheng didn't attack them, so He Lingxing's goal this time was extraordinarily unpredictable.

In fact, before entering, she also wondered whether this person's purpose was to fry CP with Shu Minglan or herself, and also told the public relations department to immediately remove the heat if he encountered such a situation. seems that Zhang Cheng does not have this meaning either. This guy was like a puppet throughout the show. Now that Shu Minglan is separated from her, He Lingxing can only ask 520 to help deal with it.

But that's not a long-term solution, and the feeling of having to worry about the latest variety show certainly won't be comfortable.

【Star sister. 】