Chapter 60

Someone once said that the Internet is a double-edged sword and while it brings benefits, it must also harm itself.

When Le Jiaxuan was called by Shu Minglan who had just returned from the premiere, Shu Minglan was a little surprised to find that the little girl was much quieter than before, young and clean. There was a hint of melancholy between her eyebrows and her age, but she did a good job of performing the improvisational task she arranged, and the expression on her face was immediately concealed perfectly.

At first, she only brought Le Jiaxuan? Because of the deal with He Lingxing at the time, she didn't know? Why did He Lingxing suddenly become a member of the girl group, but until later she became more and more interested in this little girl.

Le Jiaxuan's acting talent is very high, it can be said that she has a very strong ability of perception among ordinary people, not bad either.

Such a piece of raw jade, even if it is not in the idol world and the entertainment industry, it will shine brightly, and as a really knowledgeable person, of course, Shu Minglan won't. will not miss. Such a good thing? Miaozi Apprentice.

During the filming of “The Jungle,” when Shu Minglan was free to meet, she pointed and pointed, but Le Jiaxuan also took private notes seriously. After reading the results, Shu Minglan's expression softened and she liked this little apprentice more and more:

"Next, I'm going to record a variety show. If you like, I'll get a new script here. I think the No. 3 woman in this script is still very good for you, if you can try it if you want, but I have a busy schedule, this time you will have to do it yourself."

Shu Minglan paused for a moment, and his voice involuntarily became softer: "The other thing is that this drama is closed management, just like military training when you were in school, there is no has no mobile phone. If there are special requirements, it must be handed over. Of course, there is no need to worry about security issues.

Of course, Le Jiaxuan knows that she loves Lin Qingyan. During the period when her leg was injured and unable to participate in the group's debut, Lin Qingyan's dynamic almost became the only driving force in her life.

Since He Lingxing sent the He couple to prison, Le Jiaxuan's parents, who were afraid of being involved, also broke off their relationship with her. Le Jiaxuan's current life may be nothing but his grandmother and a few friends. There is no social circle. more.

Shu Minglan was a bit insufferable, but since Le Jiaxuan wanted to enter the entertainment industry, wouldn't it be interesting to join the real supporting roles only in this kind of cannon fodder passers-by. She thought for a moment and then said:

"Don't worry about your grandmother's side, Mr. He will arrange for you."

The Jiaxuan didn't hesitate as she imagined, but instead she enthusiastically agreed after Shu Minglan finished speaking, "Thank you, teacher, I'll work hard!"

Then he sincerely added, "I also ask the teacher to thank Mr. He for me!"

"By the way, Professor, what's your next variety show? 'Survival Show'?"

The habit of "Variety" is to release the preview of the silhouette of the guest characters before the official announcement of the flying guest list, because it is also a large-scale national program, and it was also looking for the official announcement. was done. You see, Shu Minglan nodded without denying it, and Le Jiaxuan nodded and was about to walk away when she suddenly thought of another familiar figure she saw above:

"So? Who's the other girl that went with you? No? Mr. He?"

Shu Minglan thought about it without hiding it from him: "Yes? What is it?"