Chapter 92 覍 萱 extra (14)

"Because it's a very uncomfortable thing, so I didn't want to tell the teacher before, but now I can't help it..."

  Sitting on the sofa with empty eyes, the hungry Le Jiaxuan didn't even smell the aroma of the food. Feeling hungry, after telling the story of the two of them from beginning to end, they froze in place as if all their strength had been drained.

  She didn't even know what kind of language to use to describe it, so she could only use her instinct to describe in as much detail as possible the illusion that seemed so bizarre to others, and at the same time, she kept looking at Shu Minglan's face carefully. expression. After all, the stories of many people in her illusion are too depressing, especially after getting involved with Murong Feng, it seems that everyone will be more or less unlucky.

  But in real life, Murong Feng was indeed trying to catch up with Shu Minglan, and even saw the other party trying to forcefully mark Shu Minglan when she broke her leg in the hospital, there is no doubt about it. Connecting with Murong Feng's inexplicable attitude towards him before, Le Jiaxuan always felt that there was a big secret hidden in this person.

  Until he inexplicably jumped off the roof that day, Le Jiaxuan was rarely relieved by the death of a person, and even wondered if he was a bit evil at the time. But now everything seemed to be connected into a very strange line, so Le Jiaxuan had to pay attention.

  She raised her eyes to look at Shu Minglan, and then at He Lingxing who came out of the kitchen with the dishes. She didn't look like he was in the Yaoxing company. The faces of the two looked a little weird at that moment , and even a little... a sense of relief?

  "You also know?"

  He Lingxing cut to the chase. After hearing Le Jiaxuan's affirmative answer, she simply put the dinner plate on the table, said "wait a moment" to her, and then gently and skillfully picked up the two babies from the ground. The wife and wife hugged the other on the chair and fed first. Le Jiaxuan was not in such a hurry, watching the two children eating obediently.

  Their children are not like most children, they were very naughty when they were young, maybe because of good genes, or maybe because they did very well because of prenatal education, they didn't make much noise all the time, they just nestled in their mother's arms and chewed food obediently.

  Le Jiaxuan's heart softened, and for some reason, when she saw He Lingxing and Shu Minglan, she felt a sense of security that she wanted to be secure. As long as the two of them are still there, it seems that the sky that they are struggling to support will never fall down.

  By the way, she thought about having a baby with Lin Qingyan a long time ago. She wants a boy and a girl, preferably one is an alpha and one is an oga, or it doesn't matter if it's a normal beta. She wants to teach boys to be gentlemen and girls to be self-reliant, let them do many things they want to do, and experience a happy and complete childhood that she has never experienced before, but now that fantasy is gradually fading away, or maybe, She has grown up.

  Who didn't have any dreams when they were young, and which star chasing girl didn't imagine that her idol would fall in love with her for a long time? But after peeling off the layer of colorful clothes on the surface, she was not sure whether she could really get together with Lin Qingyan.

  Even now, it's not at all tempting.

  The unbundling of "Double Yan" cp is now a general trend. In fact, this pair has been regarded as a stage-limited cp since a long time ago. After all, there are very few sweet spots in private except when they first debuted. However, the previous popularity was indeed as high as the top three in the circle, and the top two CPs have become true. It stands to reason that the unbinding should not be carried out so quickly.

  The driving force behind the fueling of the flames is Lin Qingyan's mastery of herself, which should be something that fans have never thought of.

  "Xuanxuan, Xuanxuan... Le Jiaxuan?"

  There were still steaming dishes on the table, and He Lingxing had already sent the two fed babies back to the room. After returning, Shu Minglan called Shenyou Le Jiaxuan from Tianwai said a few words. The girl who was stunned immediately raised her head apologetically and said "I'm sorry".

  Shu Minglan didn't ask her what she was thinking, but just told her the answer she wanted straight to the point: "The illusion you call is actually what should happen in this world."

  Le Jiaxuan was slightly taken aback.

  Shu Minglan was not surprised by her reaction, but felt that Le Jiaxuan's adaptability had far surpassed her own at the time. But she received the news suddenly without warning, unlike Le Jiaxuan who still had a little "announcement" slowly advancing.

  The complete disappearance of "g" should have been the end of everything, but because of the irreversible consequences created by the two of them by accident, Shu Minglan decided to tell her the established things in the script completely, even though This was not her original intention.

  He Lingxing once said that if "g" disappears forever, after the world line returns to normal, it shouldn't let other people know about such things to cause trouble, but everything needs the ability to adapt. Le Jiaxuan was the person she watched all the way over. Although she was not much younger than Shu Minglan, her mentality of looking at the younger generation would not change.

  She knows Oga's sensitive personality, and also knows Le Jiaxuan's most inferior and vulnerable point in her heart. So Shu Minglan would not persuade her if the other party wanted to reunite with Lin Qingyan after all the incidents surfaced.

  But now she just needs to be a storyteller and retell all the scripts completely.

  The things in the original script have to start from the "setting" of "g" at that time.

  "g" is actually not a panacea. After completely controlling people's behavior, they can't completely strip people's minds, otherwise there will be no awakening of Shu Minglan's consciousness. In the arrangement of the original script, Lin Qingyan and Le Jiaxuan were only small supporting roles, and "g" didn't pay that much attention.

  And one of the things it is best at is to modify other people's lives at will, including but not limited to sexual orientation. So much so that He Lingxing, Shu Minglan, Le Jiaxuan, Lin Qingyan and others who originally only had feelings for women all fell in love with that trash Murong Feng in the script.

  The original setting of the plot is automatically continued and written smoothly according to the "logic" after a simple setting. It has a fixed process like a machine. Of course, it can also be handed over to the author to revise and modify. The reason why Lin Qingyan in the script suddenly "changed her personality" and wanted to assassinate Murong Feng after Le Jiaxuan's death was because Shu Minglan had awakened her true consciousness.

  That is to say, before the "Lin Qingyan meets Murong Feng" arranged in the script, she already had a crush on Le Jiaxuan. In the plot of the script, the stories of Lin Qingyan and Murong Feng were forcibly changed.

  The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2021-08-06 00:00:00~2021-08-07 00:00:00~Thanks to the little angels who voted for

  mines Little angel: Gu Gui 1;

  thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 2 bottles of Jianjianjian; Moshang Gongzi Yebai, Jiafei Mao, whisper 1 bottle; thank you

  very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
123