Chapter 9

Shu Minglan, who was sitting in the car heading for the company, sneezed heavily.

Since the day she filmed the falling water scene in the cold wind, she had caught a cold, and even if she drank the **** soup in time, she did not get better. The weather in the golden autumn season is also easy to change, and it is very easy to get sick when the seasons change, which is not very friendly to the physique of Omega.

Top omegas are better than mediocre physiques, but only "some".

Without her in the past two days, Director Zhu's requirements for actors are not so strict. Except for the need to be serious when filming, he usually does not have much freedom to control, so he can leave whenever he wants.

Shu Minglan actually wanted to stay here and continue to observe, but Jia Ximei looked at her with eye-catching eyes, so she had to find a chance to go out first.

After the two scenes are over, they will be shooting in another city. Shu Minglan originally planned to take a good rest for two days, but she didn't think about what team building party would be held in the company. He Lingxing did it again. ghost.

She had no interest in any drag party, let alone a childish game like the lottery. It's just that He Lingxing knew all about her itinerary, and Shu Minglan was not allowed to ask for leave if she had a little cold, so she could only show up on time.

Entering the renovated and magnificent conference room, when Shu Minglan's eyes fell on the lottery box in the center, there was a moment of impatience in his eyes, but he could only reach in and touch one at will.

The lottery note contained in the small ball still had a sense of mystery, but the woman held it without any expectation and walked to the locker room.

For the first time, He Lingxing led such a mischievous and boring act, and a little bit of shame surfaced in his heart, and after a while, he followed him with great strides.

It is better to finish this ghost mission as soon as possible. Anyway, it is carried out according to the progress of the original book. He Lingxing kept persuading himself in his heart. The thing just now was specially prepared for Shu Minglan in advance. Of course, there is no need for others to see it, as long as you witness the task yourself, it can be considered to be completed.

The dull sound of low-heeled shoes "tuk-tuk" knocked on the ground, gradually closing the distance to the women's Omega dressing room.

After entering the password with the fingerprint, the door was gently pushed open.

He Lingxing doesn't have the quirk of humiliating people, and of course he won't really do that. interest. system. The clothes came for Shu Minglan to put on, and the system didn't require which one was necessary, so they simply drilled a loophole and asked someone to customize them to be more normal.

The first thing that catches the eye is a pair of fluffy black bunny ears.

Since the previous role was a police officer, Shu Minglan's hair was dyed back to its original black color. At this time, it lay softly on her shoulders, with a few strands falling on her fair and straight collarbone. The black tulle skirt was close to the length above the knees, and the mesh covered the skin of the legs, and a piece of white snow was hidden in it.

He was accustomed to being so innocent and elegant, but the sudden visual impact made He Lingxing's footsteps stop, and even that numbness returned to every inch of his body again. Obviously there was no contact, but the heart began to thump uncontrollably.

"System, does this count as one more photo and it's done?"

【Yes host. 】

After getting a positive answer, under Shu Minglan's slight guard, He Lingxing pretended to take a few steps forward, took out the phone from his pocket and gently placed her shoulders.

She is half a head taller than Shu Minglan, but this height difference does not affect the shooting. The moment the selfie camera jumped out of the screen of the phone, He Lingxing felt the shoulder touched by her fingertips tremble unnaturally. Although it was only a moment, she was caught by her.

However, He Lingxing soon understood where such resistance came from. Artists who have been in the circle for a year or two basically know about those dirty things, some kind of colored photos without my knowledge. It began to circulate and was regarded as a threat by countless numbers.

It was an instinctive precaution. Shu Minglan, who was gentle and amiable in the face of others, always bloomed like a hedgehog in front of her.

"I didn't expect that the most beautiful clothes were taken away by you." He Lingxing whispered, and glanced up and down with a slightly disgusted look, "But if you're like this, it's just reluctance. Take out the phone and take a picture. One, it won't take up memory on my side."

Anyway, I didn't say which person's mobile phone was used, so such an opportunistic method can be considered passable. She clearly noticed that Shu Minglan breathed a sigh of relief, and with a business smile on her face, she took several pictures with herself and transferred them to He Lingxing.

There is no fatal flaw in the appearance of the two of them. Even without the filter and PS, they are very photogenic. He Lingxing clicked on one of the photos where Shu Minglan turned her head slightly, as if she put her chin on her shoulder, in an imperative tone. It is very familiar to use:

"Send me."

The cold chat record on the job account has added a photo since the transfer not long ago.

The temperature in the locker room had been specially lowered for a long time, and the colder temperature made Shu Minglan, who was already suffering from a cold, unable to hold back a sneeze. When she was covering her mouth with her hand, a long trench coat was already covering her shoulders.

He Lingxing is 173 tall, and her body shape is also the standard female Alpha body shape. The skeleton is a little bigger but not too obtrusive, one or two yards larger than Shu Minglan's daily wear. The long trench coat went from her body to her calf, and from Shu Minglan's side to her ankle, just wrapping the whole person in it.

[The progress of the task has been completed (1/3), please implement the host as soon as possible to make up for the villainous female supporting characters. At present, the restoration of the characters has reached 50%. 】

"Sneezing like this? Shame on top Omegas."

He Lingxing unintentionally grabbed her cuff and tugged it. After realizing the mutual attraction between Alpha and Omega, he always paid attention to minimize physical contact with each other. The cool fragrance of peach blossom snow floated into Shu Minglan's nose as she approached. The woman took a deep breath, but she didn't really resist the smell of other "Omegas".

"Go to the hot spring, don't join the party, so as not to spoil the show!"

Shu Minglan didn't really want to dress up like this to go to any party building. As soon as He Lingxing's words came out of her heart, she answered and walked towards the hot spring.

The latter watched her push the door open and was about to leave and suddenly shouted: "I'll go too later, you first make two cups of tea, I want lemon and aloe vera fruit tea with some Pingyin rose in it, don't make a mistake—"

The woman who had left in a hurry stopped walking, and then walked obediently towards the tea room.