Chapter 40

Twelve o'clock at night.

The overtime employees all got off work one after another, and the rest of the coffee they drank was thrown into the trash can. With a "click" closing sound, the entire factory building fell silent.

An inconspicuous small house located in the western suburbs, the white paint on the outside has fallen off, and the small original steel skin and painted areas look like disgusting fish scales. However, it is here that it is the most core part of the industrial chain. When people come and go in this city, no one finds that more lives than the delivery room of the hospital are born from here every day. The name is called, artificial synthesis.

For example, Le Jiaxuan is one of the survivors of such an experiment.

The method of non-double conjoint conception is permitted in some cases, but must go through layers of rigorous checks and procedures to prove that the parents are nurturing but unable to conceive, and that not all meet the conditions families can do it. That legal approach is called IVF, and synthetic embryos have a lot of cruelty over them.

First, the fittest will be selected, the genes that best meet the buyer's expectations will be selected, and the remaining embryos will be left to die. After that, the embryos will be put into the artificial cabin for cultivation, and then after the formation, the buyer will be shown the growth process step by step, and if there is any dissatisfaction, it can be destroyed.

Countless lives are born here every day, and there are also countless lives that meet their death before they see the sun, and decide whether they will live or die only if the buyer who paid a lot of money is satisfied?

Murong Feng actually thought about opening up a new path by using similar industries as a running fund, or using such a method in the future to create a child who would satisfy him 100%, so Only then did he get in touch with He Lingxing's fake parents. But now he has absolutely no idea about these things, and his eyes are full of hatred.

When Le Jiaxuan's accident happened, the reason why He's father and He's mother came so quickly was because they happened to set up their important base in this city. After the location detected that He Lingxing was here, Murong Feng suddenly felt a sense of being played with, so he sent an anonymous report text message and came here with some things.

When he arrived at the gate of the abandoned factory, Murong Feng got out of the car and walked on foot, touching his face at the same time. At that time? Shu Minglan was very **** the blow on his face. The deep wound is likely to leave scars for the rest of his life, but no one cares whether his proud face is destroyed or not. But they are all presiding over the so-called justice for Shu Minglan.

He fully understood now.

Did He Lingxing team up with her parents? To deal with him, say? What?

Murong Feng hated, gritted his teeth, what if he had seen through the conspiracy of the couple earlier? As for that? He fell into He Lingxing's hands? Obviously this is his second rebirth...

Memories hurriedly flashed through his mind, Murong Feng covered his aching head, helpless to find that everything now had deviate from the script that the world gave him at that time.

According to the script, he was supposed to be the male protagonist who enjoyed countless glory. Whether it was Shu Minglan or He Lingxing, Le Jiaxuan or Lin Qingyan, they were all his servants, but now these people have joined forces. ? Come and put him to death!

The anger didn't completely overwhelm Murong Feng's reasoning. The closer he got to the "culprit", it made him calm down a little.

The speed of handling the report letter was not that fast, so he called Zhou Lan first, and raised the corners of his lips happily after hearing the other party's dazed voice in his sleep. Murong Feng thought, he wants to create a dog-eat-dog final situation, if he is finished, no one will think about it? Good.