Chapter 5

Banquets between rich and powerful families have always been big bucks.

The torrential rain did not affect the liveliness of the Crowne Plaza Hotel, which is located in the largest lakeside 5A-level scenic spot in Jiangcheng. The soothing music that was turned up covered the patter of the rain. The priceless champagne red wine is swaying in the hands of the beauty, and she has to lower her head to take a sip during the conversation, and her wet red lips can also evoke infinite reverie.

Before Shu Minglan arrived, He Lingxing was undoubtedly the brightest "Omega" in the arena.

Due to the physical weakness, Omega's body will be relatively delicate, and the body size will be smaller than the other two genders. This disadvantage is more obvious for women.

According to big data statistics, adult female Omegas generally do not exceed 168cm in height, and being able to approach this level is considered very high among Omegas. But even if He Lingxing doesn't wear high heels, it can be clearly seen that He Lingxing's slender and straight body exceeds 1.7 meters.

The woman's burgundy long hair is rolled into big lazy waves, and the French bangs on the forehead and the sweet makeup add a touch of softness to her temperament.

The sparkling black suspender dress with slits is completely the same as the one Shu Minglan wore on the day she received the award, but it looks more delicate and pure on Shu Minglan's body, with a little more **** on her body.

The slight lack of heat is that He Lingxing's facial features are relatively more aggressive, and the sharp makeup with full aura is the best state. In order to better disguise Omega, He Lingxing decisively abandoned this.

Deliberately bumping into the shirt is a blatant provocation for any woman.

It was only ten minutes before the official start of the banquet that Shu Minglan was "late".

Perhaps because of his overly gentle face, He Lingxing didn't feel much hostility when he received the angry gaze, but instead raised his paw and scratched gently in front of the enemy.

Shu Minglan's clothes today are pure white that matches her appearance, which is in sharp contrast with He Lingxing's somewhat flamboyant black dress, and attracted most of the attention when she first entered the venue.

Compared with the disguised Omegas like He Lingxing, the real Omegas are naturally more attractive to those.

When he realized that several Alpha's eyes were either admiring or aggressively falling on Shu Minglan, He Lingxing got up suddenly when he saw the opportunity, strode over and held her shoulders.

Immediately on one side of the body, relying on his height advantage, he blocked almost all of Shu Minglan, and also blocked the sight of the handsome Alphas.

This is further provocation.

Shu Minglan raised his head slightly to look at He Lingxing, and He Lingxing lowered his eyes to look at Shu Minglan. He thought he could easily catch the spark in the eyes of the other party, but he didn't expect the heroine to hide it quite deeply. .

Shu Minglan grabbed her wrist, not much, but with a little urgency. Not to be outdone, He Lingxing also shook back, but he didn't intend to touch the cold crystal diamond bracelet between his soft wrists, so he had to retreat and slide down, holding Shu Minglan's hand tightly.

"Mr. He...it's boring."

The woman's soft and slippery hand was about to be detached from her palm, and the anger that gradually gathered in her eyes was obvious, but it didn't seem to be aimed at the fact that she was holding her hand.