Chapter 57

When Luo Yun opened the door of the box and his eyes eagerly fell on He Lingxing, time seemed to go back several years ago.

She ? She still remembered that she was shooting a very important martial arts scene at that time, NG seven or eight times, and the assistant didn't tell Qiyou that the child was born until after she came down. She was so excited that she didn't want to continue. For the first time in the world, he asked the director to leave and left the studio to go directly to the delivery room.

The relationship between them has always been very good. Since the wedding, they have never argued. The child's surname Quan Luoyun is not as overbearing as many other Alphas, but was given after consultation. Fang Qiyou, who endured the pain of giving birth to a child.

Seeing the woman in the delivery room who was exhausted from childbirth, but looked at the child with tears in her eyes, Luo Yun hugged her in shame and excitement, then went to see the baby in her early childhood.

This child has been very similar to her since birth. If Yu Xue's cute appearance is removed, she will immediately find out that she is his biological mother and daughter.

Luo Yun is an Alpha top, Fang Qiyou is an Omega top, after the two gave birth to a child? No matter what?, it must be a top. I don't know if it's because of the aura that parents see in their children. Luo Yun still thinks she is a beautiful child.

Now, postpartum conditioning techniques are highly developed. Although it is not possible to achieve a completely painless childbirth, there will be basically no illnesses from previous mothers many years ago after childbirth . The relationship between the two people is so good that Luo Yun naturally will not ignore Fang Qiyou because of the child, and Fang Qiyou will not suffer from what?

Meanwhile, although Luo Yun was busy filming and couldn't get away often due to her work, she made videos with her mother and daughter whenever she was free.

She saw her children grow up and her wife smiled like a flower. She thought that the greatest happiness she had given him in this life was just that. Who would have thought that in a short time fate would give him? Such a cruel joke.

When he came home that day, Luo Yun wanted to surprise Fang Qiyou, but he didn't hear anything after walking through the door. She first thought that his wife had fallen asleep simply because she was tired, but when she walked in, she saw Fang Qiyou, who had collapsed on the ground, still holding a cellphone tightly in her hand. After unlocking the phone, the above page is ready to call its number.

Fang Qi You fainted before she even had time to dial the number, and the tears on her face indicated that something must have happened before? Something unacceptable? After realizing that something was wrong, Luo Yun's heart suddenly trembled and immediately ran into the room to take a look, but unlike usual, he no longer heard the sound of the child cry.

She never felt bored with a crying life and was always patient with this sudden little life. At that time, Luo Yun thought that the child had fallen under the bed or something, until Fang Qiyou, who heard the movement, got up hard from the floor and said a few cold words to him.

"The child is gone."

And the child, will he disappear? Where did the child go? Fang Qiyou didn't know either.

She only felt that her body was sore and weak recently, she thought it was normal, but she didn't notice after reading it from the containment center. Who would have thought that after waking up from sleep today the child seemed to have evaporated out of nowhere Only a few pieces of furniture in the bedroom had been moved slightly so she knew someone had to be there.