Chapter 53

She originally thought that what He Lingxing said about "beginning" was just to help pose or just cut with scissors, but she didn't expect that to be true? The crack ran from the end of the skirt straight to her thigh.

...is He Lingxing so fierce?

A softer light was turned on in the room and it fell on the woman's exposed thigh, adding a soft light yellow to the initially fair complexion, but it didn't look awkward, but enveloped the whole person in the light and shadow. a misty layer of beauty. He Lingxing's strength was lighter than before. He accidentally rubbed his fingertips against the soft skin through the gauze skirt and only felt warmth.

The skirt below shows a trend of short inside and long outside. The wispy feel of the tulle hides the perfect shape of the leg, making the whole person slim, straight and beautiful. At this time, he was torn by He Lingxing, and the scattered chaos added a more mature charm than the previous rules. He fell on his blond legs, and he seemed to attract more attention than before.

With another "hiss", the tulle was easily separated in the woman's hand, showing the strength of the hand. Shu Minglan has touched this type of material before. The texture of the gauze skirt is very soft, but it is also very strong. She had already felt He Lingxing's strength, but she didn't expect her to be so big, so she couldn't help backing down. .

At the moment when He Lingxing was seriously tearing, he suddenly felt that the owner of the gauze skirt was stepping back, almost did not catch him, and the gauze in his hand immediately fell off. The long fingernails accidentally scratched Shu Minglan's exposed leg, and under the bright light, He Lingxing immediately saw a red mark.

"sifflement-"

"Hey, don't move!"

He Lingxing, who didn't expect Shu Minglan's move, rushed over to help her press the skirt, and at the same time lifted her up a little to see the scars she had shaved before. A conspicuous red line was particularly abrupt on her fair skin, which made He Lingxing feel ashamed.

Shu Minglan looked at his fingernails in disgust. He Lingxing had done the maintenance before and wiped off the original color, leaving only the healthy pink and white, but it was long and clean.

She simply jumped out of the bay window, pulled out a nail clipper from the drawer, and dragged the trash can over to the couch to hook her hand to signal someone to come. When He Lingxing was there? When she sat down opposite her, she naturally grabbed one of the other's hands and used her nail clippers to gently cut an extra arc.

Shu Minglan's hands were quick and precise, only a few "clicks" were heard. The long protruding fingernails of one hand had been cut, and the frosted file smoothed away the remaining sharp arcs, cutting them more neatly than his own hands. The remaining side is also done in the same way, and with a few clicks it is easy to remove the excess like a diligent gardener.

"Right? It's okay. I usually don't pay attention to it. What have you been doing for so long?" He glanced at He Lingxing's hand quietly while speaking.

A woman's five-finger joints are distinct and fine, fine but not too fine, and the flesh and bones are evenly arrested? It's really beautiful, and it can be considered a "manual control" advantage.

Shu Minglan remember the one copied before? There is a website that teaches you how to see love through to the end. The most important point is to have a pair of useful fingers. First, it must be long enough, and second. be flexible. Didn't expect He Lingxing to be a fool? Let the nails grow like that? …

The thoughts drifted off a bit, Xu was taken out again, and Shu Minglan realized that he had missed a question from He Lingxing earlier. At this time, the person opposite was watching her intently and waiting for an answer, and Shu Minglan said "ah" after realizing it: