Chapter 29

After more than a week of silence, the production crew has finally regained its vigorous vitality. The only one who is very unhappy about this is Murong Feng, whose plans have been completely and completely disrupted.

That awkward anger finally reached a new height when He Lingxing, who rushed to the crew after finishing the work, went to do makeup with Shu Minglan on the morning of next Monday.

The two are living together now, and Murong Feng, who is on the same crew, knows of course. But if I didn't feel anything because they were two girls before, now I am full of a strong sense of crisis.

He stood farther away, and it was not easy to run so close to look at the two opposite **** in the public, but even if they were far away, he could see them? The lips of the two were red, as if they were bitten by mosquitoes. ?Same.

Especially Shu Minglan, the always generous Shu Minglan would subconsciously raise his hand to cover his lips or wipe his lips from time to time when he was walking, as if there were traces left on it. Murong Feng, who was standing in the corner, couldn't see clearly, so that strange feeling resurfaced in his heart.

He Lingxing actually lied to him!

She is Alpha!

Since being found by that system, Murong Feng will leave many things that cannot be solved perfectly by himself to the system, so that he will feel at ease.

I saw the two get close before, but because he thought He Lingxing was an Omega, Murong Feng's attention was still elsewhere, and now, He Lingxing has become his primary enemy. .

The man's eyes gradually dimmed, and the darkness was like the accumulation of dark clouds before the rain. He originally just wanted to acquire He Lingxing's company to complete his career path, but now that the more important thing is in front of him, some kind of evil idea began to be born uncontrollably.

He wants He Lingxing's life.

**

The role played by He Lingxing is called "Shadow Fall". The reason why Alpha was asked to play it is because the temperament of this role is completely extroverted, and it has the aggressive beauty of the king of beasts.

The aura of He Lingxing, who wiped off the usual disguise, is fully in line with the description of this character.

The corners of the woman's eyes were slightly raised, and she used tan eyeliner to trace a slightly sharp arc. The pair of green eyes under the long eyebrows on the temples seemed to be intoxicated, as if condensing all the vitality of the forest. The lips are as bright as a surging flame, matching the fair skin of Shengxue, and highlighting the color even more.

He Lingxing is not very thin, but the feeling of smoothness of flesh and blood is more **** and graceful. The tattoo artist drew a delicate rose on her collarbone, but only half of it was outlined, using gold The ring of bells and rings is half-covered. In the gap between the thumb and index finger of the two hands are symmetrical floral patterns, which can only bloom as before when they are combined together.

The clothing has a strong exotic flavor, it seems to be a combination of several ethnic groups, plus the designer's fantasy creation elements. Different from the rich and charming makeup, the costume is extremely simple, the top is a tube top, and the bottom is a plain white bifurcated long skirt, without any decoration, it will not be too revealing when walking, but it can be vague See the long and graceful legs.

Shu Minglan is completely opposite to He Lingxing.

Her makeup is relatively simple, just for the sake of her beautiful face, making some small embellishments to add to her beautiful face, which has a very clear feeling of **** makeup, but it is better than Shu Minglan's own facial features? The face shot will not violate the harmony at all.