Chapter 84 覍 萱 extra (6)

"Have you heard that Le Jiaxuan will come to our school today, I don't know if she will or will not attend our party?!"

"What party are you attending? Are you an actor? Not a singer."

"You don't have any knowledge now, Xuanxuan should have joined Mantianxing at the time, old fans all know that she was among the first wave of trainees, but Xuanxuan was later replaced by Yanyan because she was injured and unable to debut. At that time, she was third in Yaoxing's public election, second only to Lin Qingyan and Lu Yige, she was already very powerful!"

"Is that so, then maybe Le Jiaxuan can really have a piece. No wonder I said why she was choreographed in a song at that time. I thought it was a duplicate name, but I didn't expect it? It's really this..."

"Isn't Qingyan and Yanyan in a CP group now, maybe it was Xuanxuan at the time. But I still think Qingyan and Yanyan are more compatible hehe, although the two have gradually stopped doing business, I miss the stage when they were open before..."

In the warm and cold April, several young girls walked past with hot oden, and the topic of loud discussion floated into Le Jiaxuan's ears without any cover.

In the past, those who landed on the eardrum always caused a burning pain? Now it only seems to be on the heart? Water leaves a light stroke, leaving no traces. Even after hearing the names of "Lin Qingyan" and "Chi Shuangyan" combined, it was all the same as the pain when I first heard it. The feeling of being tightened before seems to have loosened a lot. , and was gradually able to breathe.

Le Jiaxuan pulled down the brim of her hat, trying her best to hide her already hidden face more tightly. She walked alone on the campus, dressed in a similar style to the school uniform, so that others could not easily distinguish it from the public. When she walked to the corner of the familiar small bridge and flowing water, she quietly hid behind the rocks. Stay in shape.

An invitation letter in the pocket has been smashed to shreds, but after unfolding it, you can still see the special design of the inviter at that time. The lace with bronzing strokes is her favorite shade of rose gold, such as the glowing sunset clouds in the sky, and then falling into the endless sea of stars. On the stage surrounded by stars, there are five girls with blurred silhouettes. That is the CPI girl group, riding the stars with dreams.

In fact, she went to a Gypsophila concert last year. Although the team has little stage experience, both the interaction with the audience and the ability to control the stage are still inexperienced, but there are still many places? But, this year, Lin Qingyan gave up every routine part connection and interaction with Chi Shuangyan, and the duo cooperation clip with the main dancer in the team was even more amazing, and immediately went out of the circle after the concert.

In fact, this invitation wasn't because she received it at the time? She was unwilling to go later, but she was filming a very important scene at that time. If she wanted to move out of her body, she would definitely have to ask for leave. The director who worked with Le Jiaxuan at that time was very good. She spoke, and if she wanted to take a leave of absence, it was not impossible, but her career was just getting started, and of course she was not willing to delay the past because of this kind of thing.

Of course she didn't go to the Gypsophila concert, and of course she didn't send a message to Sylvia Lin to explain the reason.

It's not that the enthusiasm at that time has been completely lost, but that he has already buried the pain that caused him too deep in his heart.

The invitation letter was printed by Le Jiaxuan from the mailbox and then stored in the close-fitting pocket of her clothes. As a result, she forgot to take it off when she was doing laundry. When she found it, it was already smashed by the washing machine. Wait? After drying, although the original appearance can still be seen barely, but it is still difficult to restore.