Chapter 27

The soft touch of the lips is like an illusion.

Kissing for the first time, or the feeling of touching someone's lips is amazing. He Lingxing used to shoot kiss scenes with people when he was in the entertainment world. The object was also the opposite sex, and he would basically maintain a certain polite distance. .

Completely? Unexpectedly, the first kiss was actually given to a woman.

After she was stunned, He Lingxing's entire head was about to burst open, as if all the blood in her body was converging on the nerves of her face at that moment, she was so stunned that she forgot to move her mouth away at that moment. People breathing space.

Especially after Shu Minglan was stunned for a while? He instinctively tried to respond a little, although it was only a fleeting moment, the ironing from the gland almost made He Lingxing unable to control himself.

After Omega is temporarily marked by Alpha? It will automatically develop a certain sense of dependence on people, and vice versa. He Lingxing was a little taller than Shu Minglan. He lowered his head so that he could see the woman's pink neck.

Her scent was also stored there, and she had tasted such a luscious fragrance. The taste of cherry blossom jelly was 100% compatible with Epiphyllum rum.

At the moment when the lips kissed, He Lingxing suddenly had the urge to push people onto the sofa to bully them, but the willpower stronger than instinct finally restrained the wrong thoughts like a rope.

When she came back to her senses, Shu Minglan had been firmly held in her arms by her. The brighter lipstick on her lips seemed to be a symbol marked by predators, mixed with the original maple leaf color. The result is a messy, new color scheme.

"I am sorry?!"

"Feel sorry…"

When the apology was spoken, the two of them were almost in tandem. When He Lingxing let go of his arms, Shu Minglan stepped back and took a step back, so that they would not be affected so much by the pheromone. A safe distance, and then took out the oral inhibitor that had been prepared for a long time and took two sips.

The cool mint smell poured into the mouth? It greatly extinguished the urge that was already burning like a small flame, but it remained on the lips? That warm touch still indicated the extraordinary intimacy that had crossed the cordon just now. touch.

The woman's mouth is softer than expected, and her body is more fragrant than expected. Before coming, Shu Minglan drank only a little depressant in order to cooperate, thinking that nothing would happen after the embarrassing period, but did not expect the temptation between AOs? It was so strong.

If it was almost over, he would have crossed the Thunder Pond, or even put it on his arm? At the moment of He Lingxing's shoulder, Shu Minglan was a little unclear at that time. The character is still a woman standing in front of her.

Looking at He Lingxing who took out the Alpha inhibitor from her bag and injected it into her arm, a faint sense of guilt rose up in Shu Minglan's heart, causing her to whisper "sorry" again. And the former just waved his hand indifferently?:

"Don't panic, it's just an accident."

It's all about pheromones.

But she and Shu Minglan should be... they didn't take advantage of each other, right?

After careful consideration, if it is a man and a woman who are in love and kissing, according to He Lingxing's point of view, as long as both parties are willing, there will be no one who takes advantage and who suffers.