Chapter 11

Feeling Shu Minglan's body froze, He Lingxing, who was done, was about to retreat when a strong fragrance like orchid and musk deer suddenly poured into her olfactory nerves at close range.

The district inhibitor oral solution collapsed in the face of instinct.

Shu Minglan didn't have any surprises this time, but the world seemed to set Alpha or Omega's instinct to release some of their own pheromones when they were frightened. The arm that hugged the woman's slender waist was instantly numb and stiff, He Lingxing was short of breath, and slowly pulled his arm back with self-control.

The person on the other side didn't seem to be as honest as she thought. When He Lingxing was about to step back, he actually took the initiative to take a few steps forward.

It was the first time she got so close to smell the fragrant and elegant cherry blossoms, and the pheromone exhaled vigorously in an instant was like an early spring blooming in the steaming hot spring pool. The aroma of cherry blossoms was mixed with the sweetness of jelly, which stimulated He Lingxing to be flushed from neck to cheeks.

In contrast, the scent of peach blossom and snow that was only used as a cover was suppressed by the unique scent of the cherry blossom jelly, but there was no Omega same-sex rivalry between the two.

Shu Minglan tilted her head slightly, her eyes intoxicated, she raised her arms forward, and took the initiative to embrace He Lingxing's neck. The smell of the pheromone that suddenly approached made the brain lose its ability to think a little. It was not until the woman's hand touched her gland that He Lingxing reacted afterward.

The ears were so hot that they almost dripped blood.

He Lingxing's body's overreaction made He Lingxing aware of the abnormality, and his eyes couldn't help but fall on the water cup Shu Minglan put there after drinking.

At that time, she took a sip to complete the task, but not much, while Shu Minglan drank most of it intermittently. Although Alpha and Omega are said to be attracted by opposite sexes, it is not necessarily the case when they are alone together. Obviously, there is something wrong with that glass of water.

"You are so fragrant." The woman's voice was affectionate. Wanting to be seductive, she slowly said her name, "He Lingxing."

"Do you still know that I am He Lingxing?"

The slight residual effect of the inhibitor oral liquid and the willpower that is different from ordinary people make He Lingxing in a much better state than Shu Minglan, but he does not dare to touch the other party's skin easily.

After thinking for a while, He Lingxing untied the belt around her waist, grabbed her hand under Shu Minglan's increasingly eager eyes, and released it after tying it up quickly.

"He Lingxing!"

"Don't worry, I'm not interested in homosexuality, in a double sense."

The strap of the bathrobe will not leave any traces on people's body, and the soft texture will not hurt people, so He Lingxing is assured that it is tightly tied, so that Shu Minglan can't break free.

The rushing water made the robe on the woman's body slowly flutter, and the small sling inside was soaked, and there was a faint arc on the smooth outline.

Shu Minglan, who had been estranged from her before, now looked at her like a fox, both coveting her prey and fiery hooks. lead.

Lie Lie Ru's burning gaze made He Lingxing bow his head sharply, closed his neckline a little embarrassedly, and dragged her up with the rope tied to the bathrobe. Just when I was about to stuff people into the locker room, I heard the sound from outside the door getting closer.