Chapter 78 Storm Extra (2)

The suspended buildings stood in a haze.

The bottom of it seems to be a light color of water, and the top is the slowly flowing scorching sun molten gold. The gold and the water are blended together? A huge annular protective layer is built, and going further inside is the "Tianji Bureau" where it is.

Looking from a distance, you can see that standing at the door is a tall young woman, holding a bunch of lychees in her hand, patiently peeling off the outer skin.

The big wavy hair dyed in tan and the beautifully curved pale glass lips are very recognizable, so that He Lingxing, who just arrived on the Interstellar train, recognized it at once.

He happily shouted "Fei Ran?".

Lin Feiran threw the lychee in her hand into the carrying basket next to her, took a big step and rushed over to hug He Lingxing as before, but then she seemed to remember something again, just crossed the The footsteps ahead came to a sudden stop.

"I'm a family man, I can't do it casually." The woman grinned at Shu Minglan, who was quietly beside her, and raised one hand to make a "guarantee": "But don't worry, before I I don't have any close contact with Li Xing, this guy is the most annoying to touch her casually, how can I usually do it."

"By the way, my name is Lin Feiran?"

This is a mission officer who entered the Tianji Bureau at about the same time as He Lingxing. He has completed several fast-passing missions and is preparing to retire after taking the last one. The two have performed several missions together and supported each other for a long time, and are currently He Lingxing's best friend. Even if we haven't seen each other for a long time, we can directly determine each other just by looking at each other from a distance.

After holding Shu Minglan's shoulders, He Lingxing's face was also full of smiles. Different from the professional smile on most outsiders in her own world, her smile this time is gentle from the heart.

"Officially introduce my wife - Shu Minglan, the comfortable Shu, Mingcha's Ming, the mountain? Wu Lan's Lan."

Except for her and Shu Minglan, there are no people in the ABO world in the Tianji Bureau, but because of its special structure, you can still feel any kind of creature, whether it is ABO gender or other strange things may exist.

Lin Feiran? As an ordinary person, you must not hear it in the ABO world? The pheromones of the two people, but they still captured some of them through the special materials in the hall, which opened the eyes of those who had never been in the ABO world.

After being permanently marked, the pheromone stored in Omega's glands will change slightly. That is the exclusive brand of Alpha that comes from the deepest part of the core of the soul, and it will never be eliminated in this life.

Shu Minglan's cherry blossom fruit? Frozen sweet taste is mixed with the fragrance of epiphyllum rum, and the two completely different floral aromas can be well intertwined.

That is the charming aroma that any perfumer's skill in the world can't tune out. Only the natural combination of good pheromones can present the fragrant aroma.

Sakura fruit? Frozen sweet is sweet, lacks a little bit of vigor, and Epiphyllum rum has a bit more chill and excitement that belongs to drinks. Only when the two are combined is the best taste. I smelled Lin Feiran. ? Tsk amazed.

"Today there is a group meeting, but I know you probably don't want to see those old things. Some places are authorized and cannot be moved. It's better that Ms. Shu Minglan, as a friend of He Lingxing, Take you with me? Go to see some of the Tianji Bureau? For example, how did you meet the 'secret' again?"