Chapter 66

【Zhang Cheng's perspective】

Heavy rain.

The leaden gray sky was like a huge coffin covering it, it was so heavy that people could barely breathe. In the forest, the eyes are desperately black, apart from the branches that intertwine like ghosts, impossible to see what awaits us in this dense forest.

Zhang Cheng's head was very dizzy, and his nose and throat seemed to be blocked by a mass of mud, so he couldn't breathe well, and he couldn't say what he wanted to say. panting sound, chest tremors, blood foam mixed with breath pours from the nose and mouth, and vision gradually blurs, so that the whole world is surrounded by buzzing and water vapour.

He lay down on the mud-soaked floor, and with some willpower wiped his face and looked up to look at the plane, which had already damaged most of its bodywork. The flight number X103-38 was written in large letters, so the plane had been damaged, it can be seen at a glance.

Unexpectedly, the crushed forest shouldn't be the kind of inaccessible rainforest. His cell phone still has a small signal, but it's intermittent.

The vibrating sound of the phone vibrating from time to time came from a missed call from his titular father. Zhang Cheng wanted to raise his hand to hang up, but somehow he didn't press the red button. The injury caused every breath and movement to be drowned in severe pain. If there was no timely rescue, Zhang Cheng felt that this was his last time.

"Buzz—"

Always on the phone? Vibrating strongly and persistently.

In fact, of course, Zhang Cheng knew that the man's phone call didn't really care about him. Maybe the other party didn't even know what flight he took, just because of some things he did before he left. come to him angry?

Zhang Cheng coldly sniffled and somehow answered the phone, then he heard the gentle disguise and exasperated voice the man pulled from the outside:

"You bastard, are you eager to live and expose these things?" inside and out, should have given birth to you in the first place and strangled you to death on the hospital operating table!"

The last trace of expectation that remained deep in his heart was ruthlessly shattered by the words, Zhang Cheng's delicate eyebrows froze for a moment, and he actually regained some strength.

Just as he was about to force himself up from the ground, his hand shook and pressed the release button, so his broken voice reached the ear of the man opposite.

"The bastard?..." There was a strong sense of sarcasm in his voice, no longer as soft and cowardly as it was on the outside, but sarcastically, "The bastard is your type too, if not wasn't for you, fat Race? Alpha horse, how could such a thing happen again?"

People there heard something wrong: "Stinky boy, where the fuck are you?"

However, Zhang Cheng directly hung up the phone with him, he barely finished the operation of turning off the phone while feeling dizzy. The ruptured lung brutally scraped his chest like a sharp knife, and now every minute and second of his life was already a torment for him.

But that's enough.

He did a lot of things before he came, but he had no intention of coming back at all. The truth about these incidents of the time was given to the marketing account by him to the most authoritative peacetime news media, which involved an underground bank of his father, and the media could not be indifferent.

The famous Alpha breeder gave birth to a dog face and pretended to be gentle, so he was able to trick his mother's heart.

Zhang Cheng was taken home at the age of five, but when he entered, he learned that his father, Ming Media, was marrying a "wife", and the "wife" was only a few months old. less than him. that he can differentiate into Alpha. Since then, his mother was called "Little Third", and the stigma of "Little Third Son" followed. Even though her mother jumped from a high-rise building in desperation, it could not change the criticism of public opinion.