Chapter 25

He Lingxing almost stiffened.

At the moment when the familiar voice sounded, she didn't know why, but she felt a strange sense of shame that a married man was caught on the spot by the target and had an affair with another woman, The scorching heat—?from the cheeks to the base of the ears.

She was originally the kind of physique whose blush was easy to see. The lights on the KTV ceiling cast a light yellow halo, which made the blush on the woman's face even more suspicious.

He Lingxing obviously didn't drink, and wanted to push the girl away? When he went down, he stepped on the smooth tiled floor, but almost stumbled. Shu Minglan and the strange woman both went down? He reached out his hand to help her consciously, the unfamiliar hand was gently waved away by He Lingxing, and the five fingers of Lian Bingbing, which had just been soaked in water, hooked on Shu Minglan's cuff.

The water droplets on the fingertips soaked the clothes instantly. Because there is a hot air conditioner inside, even an Omega doesn't need it. Wearing too heavy clothes, Shu Minglan's coat is taken off. chiffon shirt.

Such a thin texture can hardly be separated from the mutual transfer of temperature at the fingertips. Under the surprised eyes of the girl, He Lingxing directly pinched Shu Minglan's wrist through the spun yarn-like fabric. Bring her forward a bit.

"Why are you here??"

"I'm back, there's a dinner party, and I'll stop by to sing and sing after the meal." Shu Minglan glanced at the girl unconsciously, "How about you?"

Before He Lingxing could answer, the girl hurried over with a blushing face, bowed to Shu Minglan, and apologized, saying that she didn't know that the other party had a girlfriend or friend, and that she was not He Lingxing spending money. Please come. Seeing that she was a little surprised and seemed to be in disbelief, she hurriedly said with a bitter face:

"We have professional ethics, and we will investigate and understand before each order is placed. We will never deliberately involve non-single people. Please don't complain to me!"

Only then did Shu Minglan react, with a calm smile on her gentle brows, promising that she would never complain to her before waving her hand to let the girl go.

Little did she know that the girl, under the eyes of the two of them, walked to a blind spot of vision and clapped her hands suddenly, took out her phone, and logged into Penguin Space was a frenzy of input.

[Guatian Lixia]: I saw a star up close today, Shu Minglan looks so good-looking! The light makeup is also very beautiful hahahahahaha, the key is that she actually has a girlfriend? Before, there were blind idiots who said that Shu Minglan was sticking to Murong Feng, which is really amazing. Maybe such a good-looking young lady is dating that kind of dog man? Are you dating, obviously it's a stupid dog man? Is it a hype? Murong Feng, who was FUCK on the horse, didn't explain, and now his hands are shaking with excitement, so the photos will not be taken and violate people's privacy.

...

When He Lingxing returned to the private room, he hadn't seen the girl, and all the men and women were also dismissed, except for the new girlfriend that Qiao Muxi was holding in her arms.

She was frightened by Wu Luoluo's bear hug as soon as she entered the door. Fortunately, the other party quickly let go:

"Xingxing, look how good Qiao Muxi is to you, just now Zhan Minglu said that you don't like it, and she will drive away all the handsome guys and beauties who have been invited with a lot of money! Do we want? Adventure, I haven't played it for a long time!"