Chapter 85 覍 萱 extra (7)

"Le Jiaxuan."

"Le Jiaxuan... are you okay?"

Different from the pungent alpha pheromone smell that I encountered before, the fragrance lingering on the nose is very comfortable, like the smell that was injected into her glands a long time ago, sweet and familiar .

At the moment when her heart seemed to be hit suddenly, Le Jiaxuan almost couldn't stop thinking about that scent. Omegas have a natural instinct to rely on Alpha, so she couldn't help but want to explore Where does this source come from? However, when he opened his eyes, he saw his friend Yi Ling.

The warm fragrance of the smoky roses was very light. For a moment, Le Jiaxuan almost thought it was from the other party, but she soon recognized that the perfume the woman was wearing was "No Man's Land Rose", and There are texture differences in the taste of pheromones.

Each Alpha may have similar pheromones, but they are all relatively easy to see auras that are often found in public life. The combination of the strong attack of smoky roses and the softness that is unique to women is irreplaceable, and it will definitely not be the pheromone aroma that overlaps with it.

When she saw her friend wake up and hurriedly poured water, she just turned her head, and it was the first time she saw Le Jiaxuan's face with an almost hideous look. Short breaths are indicative of inner peace. Yi Ling quickly reached out and patted her on the back:

"The student who made trouble has been arrested. If you need to, you can report it. The principal said that he will cover up such a person? Don't worry."

"Has someone been here before? Yes?" Le Jiaxuan doesn't care at all now who the Alpha who used pheromone to attack her before, stared at her friend's lips, biting her teeth one word at a time. Suddenly, he read out the name that had not been mentioned for a long time, "Lin, Qing, Yan."

No matter whether it was because of Omega's sensitivity to alpha pheromones or the reasoning of her sixth sense, she could feel that the pheromone floating in the room was something only Lin Qingyan could do.

At least in this kind of thing, Lin Qingyan has a willpower that is difficult for ordinary Alphas to achieve, and even made Le Jiaxuan wonder a few times whether the other party really likes her or not.

Except for the time marked by her temptation? It made Lin Qingyan break her defense. After that, even if the two of them were alone, kissing or stroking quietly when they were alone would be easy to stop. Lin Qingyan's kisses were often lustful. Before Wang arrives, let reason take the lead in taking control of her face, with gentle and gentle movements, not at all possessive like other Alphas.

To appease an Omega in estrus, only Lin Qingyan will use her almost perverted self-control to be lured by Omega pheromones? Can she still control herself? She only releases the pheromone in her glands into space Inside and not? Tentatively mark Omega again.

The glands on the back of her neck didn't feel any pain from being bitten. Except for the alpha pheromone that was about to dissipate, Lin Qingyan's arrival did not leave any traces.

Le Jiaxuan rubbed the back of her neck with a vague expression, and then saw the woman sitting next to her, nodding her head in a trance, and handing her the water glass.

Along with Lin Qingyan, teammate Lu Yige was also there. This middle school will be used as the venue for their next MV shooting during the holidays. The two who were the conceptual planners were only here to step on the spot in advance. But when I came in, I happened to encounter an emergency, that is, I happened to come to help.

Just doing a favor?

"Yes, the two of you left after helping out, you don't need to be mentally burdened." Yi Ling smiled and rubbed her head, then said excitedly, "By the way, that's Lin Qingyan, Lin Qingyan. Qingyan! Haven't you always liked her before? You haven't talked to me for so long, should you be able to climb the wall, or else? Ji is also your ex-wife!"