Chapter 24

In the bathroom, when the cold water splashed on his face, Yu Fanhui's eyes were still full of anger.

Her age is actually in her early twenties. It's not that she has been immersed in the circle for many years and cultivated long ago. When she is drunk, she is gone? What scruples are just to follow the idea of the heart? , but after waking up, I remembered that people want faces and trees want bark.

The burning pain remaining on her face reminded Yu Fanhui that He Lingxing actually slapped her in front of so many people just now.

Show no mercy.

For? Shu Minglan.

Yu Fanhui remembered that he secretly released a little pheromone once before? Seduce He Lingxing. It stands to reason that after smelling her advanced alpha pheromone, Omega would be unable to hold on to it, but the other party did not act at all. Moved?.

Before, she thought sadly that she was not attractive at all, until she saw the appearance of Shu Minglan? Only later did she realize that He Lingxing might like Omega.

Same-sex sexual attraction is very rare in life, but it does not mean that there will be no such thing. If He Lingxing only likes Omega, everything will have a reasonable explanation.

Is the faucet not related? Yu Fanhui stood coldly in front of the sink, listening to the sound of water and looking at his red face in the mirror. The five finger prints were clearly branded on the fair-skinned face, like nails of shame, and even after they disappeared, they clearly reminded her of what happened tonight.

But the feeling of anger still slowly overwhelms the physical pain, pressing on the already fragile nerves with hindsight.

While driving Shu Minglan downstairs, He Lingxing's cell phone vibrated, and a new message popped up on the interface. Most of her group chats are set on Do Not Disturb, except when there is something important?

After pressing the door lock for Shu Minglan, He Lingxing grabbed the phone and glanced at it, but saw a message from an unfamiliar number on it.

Yu Fanhui has already been blocked by her after she has completely torn her face off? What kind of trumpet should she be sending? How childish and childish is that tone, and what is the important thing to say? Talk to her and make an appointment for lunch tomorrow.

After replying? After saying "I can't eat with you", He Lingxing blankly pressed to delete it completely, and set this number as an "advertising" and added it to the blacklist.

The main reason for being patient with those wonderful parents before was because they were the parents of the original owner. He Lingxing actually used his own body every time he crossed, but he made some adjustments in his appearance to become more harmonious. The original owner is more similar. So to be honest, the man and woman can't be considered her "physical parents" either.

He Lingxing unilaterally cut off the relationship with the parents after knowing that in order to make himself submissive, the original owner's father did not hesitate to bribe someone to hit a member of his new girl group with a car.

She has seen a more shameless business war than this, but this is the first time she has seen her own daughter's company under the circumstance of no injustice and no enmity, and she still thinks that there is nothing serious.

If it is her own matter, He Lingxing can write it off, just as it is that the two parties have never had a relationship between parents and children, but it happened to involve an innocent little girl. ?Not in line with her values?

Just as He Lingxing was about to turn around the car and go out, a call from Shu Minglan suddenly popped up on her phone. She subconsciously pressed the answer button, but saw that the glass window had been soaked with rain.