Chapter 48

【The system has been started. 】

[The system has been repaired, and we are looking for a target...]

[Target locked. 】

Soft lighting spills over the ballroom floor, with delicate special effects like ripples of rain. The woman's skirt swivels to cover the figure sitting around, and it also happens to cover the expression of a person in the corner everywhere.

[The world-derived consciousness system, codenamed G, once bound to the host [Murong Feng] (the character has died and failed to make a wish), are you willing to take over the new script and fight against the new forces? 】

The person in the corner glanced at He Lingxing, who strode into the arena in a tall black lady's suit, and at Shu Minglan, who was walking almost side by side with her, swallowed and hesitated for a moment before saying "" willing".

[It is detected that the binding is completed, please enter your "wish", and then a new script will be opened for you. The biggest villains in the script are: He Lingxing and Shu Minglan. When you complete your wish, please don't forget to let these two characters BE, otherwise your power will be cancelled and you will be obliterated. 】

The man's body trembled indistinctly, and some of them glanced at the beautiful woman quietly again in confusion, and some of them didn't quite understand why? Until I received a strong resentment in the next second...

"Sir, how are you doing!"

He Lingxing, who was talking to the screenwriter he knew, heard the waiter's exclamation and looked over there subconsciously, only to see a young man in a suit slipping from the chair to the ground with a plop? All the wine glasses fell to the ground?

The two male waiters immediately went to help him up and let him sit in another place to rest. The waitresses also moved numbly to clean the mess on the ground.

The young man was panting, and after thanking the two waiters, he leaned on the chair and stood up, looking in all directions? The projected gaze shook his head apologetically:

"Sorry, yes? Just got a little low blood sugar."

The waitress immediately cut a piece of Black Forest brown sugar cake for him and handed it to him. The young man nodded and ate it, and then the others didn't pay any more attention, but focused on their own business.

"Who was that just now?..."

He Lingxing asked casually.

When she sees people, she can obtain the memory of the original owner, but there is no such person in the original owner's memory, but it must not be someone who can come to this level of gathering? Some little-known little person .

The screenwriter who was chatting with He Lingxing was named Bai Luoluo. Hearing this, he glanced at the young man in a suit again, with a hint of disdain on his gentle face. But that emotion was only for a moment, and she calmly concealed it.

"Zhang Cheng, the second son of director Zhang Qifeng's family, I don't know what happened this time. He came to participate in the fashion week." Bai? The screenwriter saw He Lingxing a little puzzled, and added, "That's it?" The male and second actor in "Love Letter"."

Only then did He Lingxing find a few bits and pieces from his memories.

"Love Letter" is a romance movie in this world. At that time, the box office was not bad. In the past two years, can it be regarded as one of the first in the modern romance youth movies?