Chapter 58

Shu Minglan leaned firmly into his arms.

The woman's breath was close to her soft body, and the hands gripping her waist gradually tightened, causing Shu Minglan to sniffle. But then He Lingxing gently let go of the arms enveloping her, and there was an ambiguous smile in her tone:

"Why can't you wait for me?"

Shu Minglan gently twisted his arm.

“Hey, just kidding! »

He Lingxing hurriedly raised her hands in a gesture of pleading and let Shu Minglan scratch her for a moment before giving up. If it didn't happen today? This thing, this situation? Under the circumstances, He Lingxing would definitely teach Shu Minglan a "good lesson", but let it be? Who wouldn't have it under such circumstances? There are superfluous charming thoughts, and fleeting thoughts are only turned into lip jokes.

She felt that Shu Minglan should know her own life, her life and the major events, so she briefly recounted today's events. During her narration, Shu Minglan sat down beside her in earnest. silent listener.

He Lingxing has no doubts about the identity of the pair of mothers, besides they have been certified by 520, 100% have been identified without a paternity test, so they will be dealt with immediately. Thinking that Shu Minglan is an aborigine in this world, He Lingxing hopefully asked:

“By the way, isn't it? Have you ever heard of “glandular atrophy”? »

"Glandular atrophy?" Shu Minglan was surprised, then her expression stabilized, "Aunt Luo has this sign now?"

Basically only Alpha can have this symptom. Omega is nothing, and it is very rare. Usually it is only found in top Alpha, and top Alpha itself is very rare in this world.

If the Alpha top cannot be comforted by Omega during the sensitive period, it will be very difficult to rely on the Inhibitor alone, and that requires extremely strong willpower. But Ordinary Omegas cannot completely compensate for Superior Alpha, and Superior Alpha must be marked by multiple Ordinary Omegas at the same time.

But Fang Qiyou is also a high level Omega, and it stands to reason that he should be able to completely appease Luo Yun.

"Maybe it's because during the time I wasn't with them..."

Did He Lingxing say that? He didn't continue, but Shu Minglan probably understood what she meant. It was like during the dark times when she competed with Murong Feng before, she didn't have time to fall in love with others, and even if she had time, she wouldn't have that thought at all.

The pain of losing her child cannot be less than the pain she suffered back then, so it would be understandable that Luo Yun had spent most of her life on Inhibitors for so many years.

"And Fang ... my mother's health is not very good. I heard that the root cause of the disease was at that time. It is much more serious than the atrophy of the glands. "

He Lingxing never had any difficulties with Shu Minglan. Today is the first time. The most important thing is that the physical condition of the two makes her very worried. The reason Alpha and Omega are together is that the two are complementary in themselves. If Fang Qiyou is not in good health, it is very likely that they will not be able to use pheromones to comfort themselves during the special period. The situation in the plot can also occur.