Chapter 13

For a long time in China, it has been popular to form talent groups. For example, there are very few people who make their debut after being selected directly. When there is no accumulation of popularity, they need stronger strength to pave the way to attract fans.

When the project plan was being formulated, the vice president also asked He Lingxing if he wanted to consider the same draft as before. After all, their company's draft was not a big hit, but it was quite satisfactory, and some even became popular on a small scale. After a period of time.

Such a proposal was rejected by He Lingxing without even thinking about it.

In the plot of the original book, these girls came up from the draft, but before the company's atmosphere is completely cleaned up, it is estimated that more or less people will encounter the poisonous hands of those who hide in the gutter.

If it was a draft, with a large influx of people, He Lingxing didn't have the time to watch them one by one, and it might be a lot more chaotic than it is now. The big event that caused the company to go bankrupt in the original book began to brew at about this time, and she had to be vigilant at this time.

The girl with two ponytails staring at her is called Le Jiaxuan. Her beautiful and sweet appearance makes her look very young. Her actual age is only eighteen years old. It is said that she has just completed the differentiation.

At first, He Lingxing thought she wanted to talk to her because she saw her like that, but Le Jiaxuan just came over and asked a few questions and left.

"Mr. He, are you an Omega?" The girl smiled sweetly.

After getting a positive answer, Le Jiaxuan smiled even more, revealing two very cute pointed little tiger teeth: "Mr. He smells very good, like the peach blossoms that bloom out of season in winter."

In this world, a person who praises an Omega like this is mostly a show of affection to the opposite sex, but Le Jiaxuan's eyes are just pure admiration, without the slightest distraction.

He Lingxing didn't care, and ordered the tutor who was watching them to go out. After all, she is not a singing and dancing major, and she can only play a role as a bystander to supervise these things. She personally checks the newly selected tutors this time, and she thinks that there will be no major problems in terms of character.

Just back at the office, sitting in front of the computer, and finishing a music album contract, a certain trance came back to my mind.

All that was left in the memory cortex of the brain was Le Jiaxuan's smile at that time, but the smile itself was not clear, it seemed that it gradually overlapped with someone.

In fact, Le Jiaxuan's appearance is still somewhat related to that of Shu Minglan. Both of them have pure and sweet looks, and they can perfectly control various styles. Shu Minglan's figure is also very good. If it weren't for Omega's physique, it might be slightly lacking. In fact, it is quite suitable for shining on the stage.

I haven't seen Shu Minglan for a few days, and I don't know when she will come back or when the next key plot will unfold.

In a trance, I unknowingly opened the short video software on the computer, and after entering the words "Shu Minglan" in the search box, a bunch of tepid video clips popped up.

#Pure and Desire: On the power of hard photos of the first love goddess Shu Minglan#

#Buried national first love Chinese beauty, 120 seconds without heart challenge, are you ready? #

#Discover niche treasures! Shu Minglan is really amazing! Qi Yao, Lin Yuguan, Su Nian, Mu Yunchen...#

#beauty is like a flower across the cloud, beauty mixes cut---shu minglan#

He Lingxing clicked into the third character clip played by Shu Minglan, and suddenly remembered that her resources have always been poor. At least most of the time, they play the female supporting role or the second female lead. Although their acting skills are enough to be independent, they rarely receive the role of the female lead.

The first one to appear was an ancient costume drama. The "dancing girl" Shu Minglan in the costume was wearing a white veil. Her beautiful face was looming, but only a pair of affectionate eyes were revealed. shy.

The edited footage showed the woman's splendid and enthusiastic dance. She imitated the exotic Hu Xuan dance, and the golden bells swayed between her ankles. The next moment, Shu Minglan's original gentle eyes changed suddenly, the gentle spring water was frozen in an instant, and the long sword was scabbard and slammed!

It is an action scene that even makes everyone in the audience clapp their hands and applaud.

Laymen watch the excitement, experts watch doorways, He Lingxing has studied judo and practiced martial arts. Of course, it can be seen that Shu Minglan must have practiced deliberately before, and every move and style is not a charm that can be imitated by simple learning.

Compared with Alpha and Beta, it is not easy for Omega's relatively weak body to learn martial arts, but Shu Minglan's action scenes are not inferior to many others. People who work hard always make others admire more. He Lingxing rubbed his forehead and began to recall the resources allocated to Shu Minglan.

But his thoughts were quickly interrupted by a phone call.

"mom-?"

In the original owner's memory, there were not many connections with his family. He Lingxing was stunned when he heard the voice, and then realized that it was his now nominal mother. The woman's clear voice came from the other end of the phone. It was clear that she had not been in contact for a long time, but she did not show the slightest concern for her.

"Xingxing, your sister from Aunt Yu's house will arrive in Jiangcheng tonight, about 8:25. You drive to pick her up and bring her home by the way."

The woman used a natural tone, and the relationship between the two families seemed to be good. But He Lingxing obeyed the original owner's character and definitely couldn't collapse. He deliberately paused for a while before replying impatiently:

"There's no driver at home? Do you have to let me go?"

"Just go for a moment, just as a relationship, haven't we seen you for a long time?" Mother He thought that she was used to her attitude, and her voice softened, "I just came back from studying abroad, and I came here to play with you. At least treat people better."

"understood!"

Excluding some times of evil, the original owner's character was actually a bad-tempered eldest lady, and she hung up the phone after replying aggressively.

The impression of that person in my memory is a bit vague. I only remember that the two of them should have played well since they were young. When they grew up, they went their separate ways for a long time.

The promised thing must be done well. After receiving the other party's WeChat message and asking about the taste, He Lingxing took the time to book a private room in a five-star restaurant, completely unaware that Mother He was also wondering after hanging up the phone. How can my daughter talk so well.

**

In the evening, the night wind was still a little cold, but He Lingxing was wearing only a thin long khaki trench coat. The clean and tidy white shirt and jeans made her waist slender and her legs straight.

Before the plane arrived, people at the airport dragged their suitcases to and fro, making chaotic noises. He Lingxing didn't arrive early, and there were still a few minutes before the plane arrived, so he didn't go to the VIP room to wait for others.

When she opened the OA and was about to take advantage of the fine time to process the summary report, a pair of white palms were covering her eyes, leaving a small distance from her skin.

Along with the leaning movement, the very faint fragrance of cherry blossoms and a familiar voice came down. This time, Shu Minglan was not as alert as before, and there was a little joy in his voice:

"I didn't expect to see you here." The woman's voice was soft and pleasant, "Can you honor the invitation to dinner that you said earlier?"