Chapter 6

"Are there any... inhibitors..."

Omega's unique soft voice carried a bit of uncontrollable affection, and the originally steady voice trembled a little, echoing in the empty room. He Lingxing's face was red and his ears were red, and under the impact of Omega pheromone, his mind forgot everything else for a while.

For the first time, she was so nervous that her hands and feet went numb.

Until the above voice came again.

"He...Ling Xing!"

The woman's soft voice did not return to its most primitive state through the second processing of the mobile phone's radio waves, but the emotion contained in it made people's heart tremble even more. I think the people above have endured it to the extreme, and there is really no way to ask her for help.

It stands to reason that in such a world view, as long as it is an Omega, in order to prevent the estrus period, there will be a few bottles of inhibitors at home. For adults, there may be something other than inhibitors.

But the problem is that the original owner's Omega attributes are faked!

Even though he has solved countless emergencies in the previous world, He Lingxing is still a novice in this related aspect, and he has never eaten pork and has never seen a pig run.

Shu Minglan's trembling voice made her feel that it would be easy to cause trouble by leaving people there like this. He Lingxing bit her lower lip and was about to go upstairs with cold water, but was stopped by the system. .

A few minutes later, Shu Minglan, wrapped in a bath towel and trembling, sat on the bed, her cheeks flushed and she looked dizzy at He Lingxing, who was also blushing.

After being reminded by the system, she sprayed a lot of tranquilizer perfume on her body because of "same-sex repulsion" and didn't like the smell of pheromones on other Omegas.

A cute little pink toy that hadn't been unpacked was stuffed into Shu Minglan's hands. Although both parties were women, He Lingxing turned her head awkwardly and didn't look at the other side.

The sweet fragrance of cherry blossoms can sometimes break through the obstacles of tranquilizers and penetrate into He Lingxing's nasal cavity playfully, returning the dryness that had just been suppressed on his body to every inch of his veins. Looking down, the woman's fair calves and smooth feet still soaked in water were exposed, and the originally snow-white toes were covered with a layer of attractive pink clouds.

He Lingxing avoided it as if he had been burned.

It was the first time she felt the feeling of weakness in her legs, and a strange dryness came from her lower abdomen. It was so hot that He Lingxing didn't dare to stay here any longer. Shu Minglan's consciousness has already begun to dizzy. If she delays a little longer, she may no longer be able to act on her own.

Some unplayable pictures suddenly flashed across He Lingxing's mind, and immediately, the door was slammed shut.

The sound insulation of the room is good, but I still heard strange noises when I didn't go far. He Lingxing blushed and hurriedly stepped down, but a soft and soft voice broke through the boundary of the door and suddenly broke into her auditory nerve.

He Lingxing stumbled and almost fell straight down the stairs.

**

Hearing a slight movement in the distress, He Lingxing opened his eyes on the sofa in a daze, but when he subconsciously turned on the phone, he found that it was past three in the morning.