Chapter 65

Is Lu Wenming a journalist?

Said to be a journalist, but in fact his press certificate was almost bought for some money. Every day, he relied on celebrity tracking to take exclusive photos instead of interviewing, which is the most disgusting "paparazzi" in many people's mouths. . ".

The inside information he got today was the program of Shu Minglan and another male artist. The recent reputation of this male entertainer was very bad, mainly because he was half dead in the first half of a variety show? Cheng fires Shu Minglan for frying CP, angering the public and worsening the already bad reputation.

There are very few people who buy the "Cheng Lan", let alone the rightful owner... They publicly announced their relationship, which is tantamount to a public slap in the face.

Thinking of this, Lu Wenming was so angry that he gritted his teeth. What he hated the most was this kind of virtuous master? Suddenly, he officially announced his relationship, giving everyone an unexpected CP in the entertainment industry. If they can get exclusive romance news from the artist, how can they make a lot of money...

He originally wanted to go straight to the hotel where Shu Minglan was staying yesterday, but it took him a long time to find out that what he got was bad news. Shu Minglan wasn't there at all, so he was stared at by mosquitoes. He took a bite for most of the night. I finally saw this beautiful figure at the airport this morning. Shu Minglan's itinerary was not announced, so there were almost no reporters who came to follow.

Seeing Shu Minglan softly whispering something to the assistant, the assistant went to buy something for her, and the woman got up and walked to the Omega women's restroom.

The sex addicted rest room at the airport is usually supplemented with Omega or Alpha inhibitors or sorted out the restraint stickers. Suddenly, there must be something wrong with Shu Minglan in the past!

Lu Wenming's eyes lit up immediately, he took out his cell phone and slyly followed him. He's a Beta and he doesn't smell of pheromones, but he can pretend to be there to rest and wait for the moment by swinging at the door.

As he was carrying his cell phone, turning on the camera, and swinging nearby to take pictures at any time, he suddenly came across a tall, thin Beta man wearing a mask due to his distraction. The Beta male is not too old, but his eyes are very keen. When Lu Wenming subconsciously wanted to apologize, he violently swiped his eye and the knife, so that he could not hold back a chill.

The man gave him a deep, warning look before walking away. His temper was not that of an ordinary Beta at all, but that of a powerful Alpha. Lu Wenming was already nervous, but at this moment he was even more panicked. When he saw that Shu Minglan had already walked to the waiting room door, he found that she had come out of the small room. He was so angry that he cursed the man for thousands of years, thousands of times.

Wait, isn't that Zhang Cheng?

When he turned around, he couldn't see the person's silhouette anymore, but he Ying wouldn't admit he was wrong. Lu Wenming walked around and found no one, then took a business class ticket which he also bought? He went to the business lounge and took the camera to look like a selfie, but he was actually aiming at Shu Minglan—

After taking several photos with a "click, click", I suddenly saw Zhang Cheng enter the door and walk past Shu Minglan, and he quickly took a few more photos. Among them, the one that made him most satisfied was when Zhang Cheng went for the cut. The angle of the two was just to be combined with PS to form an ambiguous photo.

And this corner...

Just as the camera angle was adjusted, Lu Wenming's shoulder was suddenly slapped. He didn't want to miss such a great opportunity, so he kept pressing the shutter button, but when he was between "3, 2, 1" and "1", he felt the angle of view turn black, and the image was actually another person's palm print.