Chapter 96 Family Portrait·Xinglan (Part 2)

"Let's congratulate the winners of this film festival's best actress—Shu, Ming, and Lan!" The moment those three words came out from the host's mouth, the audience was in an uproar.

  Shu Minglan's acting skills were actually recognized from the very beginning, whether it was Yuexi's enchanting beauty or the challenges of various roles later, they all made people's eyes shine. Her acting skills can make the characters feel completely separated from themselves, and it will not make people aware of the existence of "Shu Minglan" at all.

  This kind of immersive acting skills is very online in every aspect. After the miss last time, the well-deserved actress can finally get her own share of belated glory.

  Amidst the cheers and applause of the crowd, Shu Minglan walked up the steps, her custom-made silver-white dress was as bright as a star. The trophy held in the hand shone brightly under the bright lights, like the sun shimmering and flowing. Sitting below, He Lingxing looked at the woman he was already familiar with, and suddenly felt emotional in his heart.

  Whether it is the first start or the second repetition, she will always freeze on Shu Minglan at the first sight, which is her appreciation of her character.

  In many cases, Shu Minglan was stronger than most oga.

  When they first met a long time ago, in fact, there were not many affirmations for oga in the society. Even if they had done equal rights on the surface, there were very few people who were really willing to treat oga and alpha equally. Even those betas will be subconsciously treated unfairly because of oga's special physique.

  Therefore, in such an environment, it is more difficult for oga to make a way out than other people.

  Shu Minglan's own family background is nothing more than an ordinary family. She has no acquaintance in the circle, and of course she has no background to support her. It was very difficult when she first accepted the script. Coupled with the fact that there are too many rumors and discussions about oga in the circle, the reputation can only be reversed by filming down-to-earth scenes.

  When she returned to this world again, Shu Minglan, who had just awakened at that time, did have the idea of resigning, and even once couldn't get along in the mixed circle of dragons and snakes. If He Lingxing hadn't changed his attitude at that time, he might really have missed the future glory.

  Over the past few years, starting from the launch of Mantianxing girl group, Yaoxing has been advancing little by little according to the original route, eliminating those artists who want to take shortcuts or behind-the-scenes personnel who try to hide the rules, and gradually shorten the lineup. .

  As He Lingxing expected, this company has gradually become stable from internal and external troubles at the beginning. There will no longer be any incidents of sexual harassment by Sister Bai in the company. Everyone will do things down-to-earth and no longer think Relying on improper relationships and means to soar into the sky.

  Last year's annual KPI Yaoxing Entertainment reached the second place in China for the first time, and the top was a multinational company that had been in business for a long time, which was considered a very good achievement. In the past few years, He Lingxing has also been working hard to develop business overseas. Under the leadership of Lin Qingyan, Mantianxing has also begun to attack the market in the neighboring country, and the results have been remarkable.

  Everything is developing in a better and better direction, just as they wished.

  In the evening, at the party where people were drinking and drinking, two women found an excuse to sneak out in the middle of the crowd. Shu Minglan, who was the most eye-catching tonight, struggled to follow behind He Lingxing, holding her skirt. There is a large rooftop in front of it, and the bustling people below. Pedestrians shuttle in the bustling city. The whole night is extremely noisy, but here is a rare silence.