Chapter 52

When we got back to the hotel, the designer had already sent the pre-ordered clothes.

She didn't rush to send it to Shu Minglan, but first returned to her room. The small water dispenser in the room looked like it had been replaced by someone in the morning. Originally two people drank water from the bucket above, but now it's a new bucket.

After skiing, she was a little thirsty and she didn't have a chance to drink water while driving on the road, so she took out a paper cup and poured half of it - and drank it all. I don't know if it was because he was too thirsty, but when He Lingxing drank it into his mouth, he felt a little sweetness fill his mouth.

【Sister Xing, wait! 】

520's voice was almost in sync with He Lingxing's action of putting down the cup. After hearing the system's familiar opening, He Lingxing-Lu Xiaopao rushed straight to the bathroom and spat out the water. in his mouth.

“Is there something wrong with the water?

He Lingxing only had time to ask after rinsing his mouth and making sure there was no residue.

[There are additives in water, which is a medicine that can cause Alpha to produce pulses during the sensitive period, but it is a rare chronic medicine in the market. This type of medicine will add up and you will suddenly enter the sensitive period after a few days where you will be caught off guard. The specific time is about three days later, and if you increase the dose, it will be two days. 】

two days? Isn't it when she goes to fashion week?

【but…】

Before 520 could finish speaking, He Lingxing grabbed the clothes off the bed and rushed outside.

Since this stuff is for fashion week, it's definitely not just for her -? Compared to those with a better physique, the sensitive are more likely to be recruited.

Fortunately, the two people's rooms are connected to each other. If there is any movement on Shu Minglan's side, she will know about it in time. When he knocked on the door, He Lingxing saw a face full of doubts. Shu Minglan stepped back and asked her what she was going to do with her eyes.

He Lingxing looked directly at his table and saw a faint lipstick mark on the glass of water, his face immediately changed.

"Did you drink the water from the water dispenser earlier?"

"... Drink-??" Shu Minglan looked at her, "Is there something wrong with the water from this water dispenser?"

He Lingxing's eyes were of a dignity she had never seen before, the tips of his teeth lightly bit his lips, and he said in a low voice: "Accelerator."

Although she gave Shu Minglan the kind of medicine she could resist before, the Accelerator wasn't quite the same as regular medicine. This in itself will cause great damage to the body, especially for the fragile Omega, it will damage the nervous system, and even sterile if the situation is serious.

This is what she suddenly remembered after being called back by 520. The original owner overheard the conversation between her parents when she was a child and once mentioned this terrible drug.

Once, when society didn't have full equality, some psychopathic Alphas were very cruel to Omega and played with them recklessly. If Omega wasn't in heat, they would use this drug to trick Omega into going into heat.

After all, Alpha can mark different Omegas, but Omegas can only be marked by…individuals, just like the three wives and four concubines of the ancient mundane men. This caused Omega to be played by Alpha often, and many similar potions were produced in certain dark places, mostly targeting Omega.