Chapter 86 覍 萱 extra (8)

The dead branches in the night are like dark, thin fingers, holding their throats tightly when people are not prepared.

She saw Chi Shuangyan hooking Lin Qingyan's neck and said something softly? Then she released it quickly. The two of them looked more familiar than before, and it was estimated that other teammates would be very relieved when they saw it. Chi Shuangyan smiled brightly, because the words were too far apart and they couldn't interpret from their mouths what topic the two were discussing hotly.

Apart from winning awards, Le Jiaxuan rarely sees Lin Qingyan so happy, and she doesn't know the specific reason? But she really doesn't want to know. The cool air in the corridor always penetrated into the body through the gaps in the sleeves. Le Jiaxuan tightened her collar and strode in the direction of when she came.

Lin Qingyan over there seemed to have heard something? Movement, but when she turned around, she didn't see anyone.

"Hey, dumbfounded? Are you?"

The practice has been so tight recently that Chi Shuangyan has lost some weight, and it is rare to reach out easily? Shaking in front of her: "It's not because I'm jealous that I have a girlfriend, captain, you are slower than me. One step."

Lin Qingyan snorted lightly, but she no longer had the tit-for-tat hostility that she had before, and her peaceful voice finally seemed to be joking with her teammates: "It's not all because of you."

Chi Shuangyan shouted injustice again and again, smiled and slapped her arm lightly.

Although Alpha also fell in love with Alpha, but there are only a handful of them, even if Chi Shuangyan looks like, no matter how cute and cute, it is Omega who likes it. Both of them are well aware of this.

At first, Lin Qingyan thought that Chi Shuangyan would come together with Lu Yige, but the girl quietly found a girlfriend outside the circle, a strong and beautiful royal sister Omega, the two people were too tired to love each other. Lin Qingyan always didn't like that kind of romantic atmosphere that was too close, but for some reason, she was a little envious when she saw it. down?.

In the past two years, their business has been quite successful, but CP fans have gradually seen the real momentum.

Generally, if idols are really in love in the team, they will also be asked by the company to avoid suspicion or hide it. They will never let the two people show their affection openly and honestly, so as to avoid dissatisfaction with fans of both parties or in the future. Quarrel and break-up, etc.

But "Shuangyan" has basically never been photographed in private except for the interaction on stage or in photos A kind of "stage-limited CP", and CP fans no longer hope that the two can really be together.

Now is the right time to untie, especially after Chi Shuangyan has a girlfriend, this matter is even better to mention.

Perhaps it was the reason why He Lingxing and Shu Minglan took the lead. Yaoxing Company did not have any strict rules prohibiting dating. Only in the early stage of their career, they were forbidden to fall in love. After that, there were enough works. After supporting the threshold of strength, you can start to gradually relax.

It doesn't matter if she has thought about it now? Going to Le Jiaxuan again and unbundling with Chi Shuangyan was something she had expected from the beginning. It's not easy for two people who don't like each other to act as a couple in front of others. From the beginning to the end, she only has feelings for teammates or friends for Chi Shuangyan. Yan, of course, did the same.

After a few jokes with each other, Chi Shuangyan got her medical report and came out of it? When she went to look for Lin Qingyan again, she found that the person had disappeared.