Chapter 49

The air seemed to freeze for an instant.

In an empty room, there were only two women's light and shallow breathing echoing. The eyes that looked at her in the dark were bright and clear, and they could almost touch it by bowing their heads. Soft lips.

She wants to kiss? It's a no-brainer, but the mission is...

520 seems to have expected He Lingxing to hesitate, so he explained: [It was detected that you started the route late, and you need to improve your progress as soon as possible to remedy it, otherwise it will be difficult for the two of you to play the protagonist of the world. 】

At this moment, a warm hand pressed her shoulder, and with He Lingxing's strength, she stood up straight and was about to slip off the wall. Shu Minglan's hand did not leave her shoulder, but hung gently on her body without moving. Omega's gentle voice sounded in my ears a moment later:

"what should I do?"

Because of the secrets of his own work, He Lingxing didn't tell everything directly at this time. After a little hesitation, he lowered his head and whispered a few words in Shu Minglan's ear. The woman nodded rationally, and believed He Lingxing's judgment without hesitation.

"Then let's just do it? The most common way to stay in a hotel is to prescribe medicine or something, right?" Shu Minglan looked at her with a dark look in his eyes, "But it's easy to hide with a gun, but it's hard to hide from an arrow. It could also be very risky.”

Although the two of them have not spoken out against each other now, they both regard Zhang Cheng as an opponent just like Murong Feng. In the circle, those indiscriminate ways are nothing more than paparazzi candid photography or drugs, and most of them are a combination of the two.

But if Zhang Cheng is really Murong Feng's "successor"? According to their methods, they may ask "G" for help, and "G" may still be able to do it without others knowing.

He Lingxing was waiting for her words?

"I have a drug that can be suppressed by AO, but Omega needs Alpha's help when using it." She counted the time silently in her heart, and at the same time, she went to the bag to search for it, and found 520 in it. Give her a small capsule just in case.

The small capsule was only half the size of the usual capsule, and the color could not be seen clearly in a dimly lit room, but the separated two ends had an A written on one side and an O written on the other, which added a lot to what He Lingxing just said. credibility.

She brought the capsule close to Shu Minglan's eyes and let them take a closer look, whispered "sorry", and then bit down on the part with A written on it.

Slightly bowed his head and leaned over.

The woman's soft lips were filled with tomato-flavored sweetness.

In the past, when they were in the crew, the kiss scenes between the two were basically dominated by Yuexi played by Shu Minglan, so He Lingxing's offensive was a bit unskilled and jerky.

The tomato-flavored glass lip glaze looks good, but it sticks to her mouth a little sticky. He Lingxing clasped her chin with one hand and wiped it up with her thumb.

The remaining residue was deftly eaten into her mouth. The lip glaze of this one is made of food-grade materials, and the taste is really a bit strangely sweet and sour. As the offensive intensified, He Lingxing suddenly felt that the hand holding his neck was stronger, so he closed his eyes without a teacher and started to attack the city and swept the ground, and pushed the Omega in front of him to the ground. Hit the wall hard.