Chapter 81 覍 萱 extra (3)

[Lin Qingyan's perspective]

It was only a short distance from Mr. He's car to the hospital, but Lin Qingyan felt as if it ran through the entire galaxy.

Every step she took was like being roasted on charcoal, and although it wasn't herself, she also felt the underlying anxiety. The makeup photos for her debut were taken in these two days. If Le Jiaxuan's leg injury is so bad that she can't participate in the show or even take pictures...

Lin Qingyan is also a person who has debuted in a relatively large-scale company overseas. Of course, she knows that it is possible to postpone her debut date for one person's emotional reasons. She looked carefully at He Lingxing, who was full of anxiety. After her boss opened the door, what she saw was the scene she didn't want to see the most.

The girl with casts on her legs sat on the bed in despair and helplessness, her eyes were empty, and only her hands holding on to the sheets and consciously exerting force could put her incomprehension and resentment in her heart. catharsis.

Le Jiaxuan didn't cry, didn't make trouble, and even her face almost turned numb. When He Lingxing frowned and negotiated with her, she would only say "um" as a The meaning of obedience is that there is no more of your own ideas. Lin Qingyan didn't follow her in at that time. The soundproofing of the ward is very good. She could only see the girl's simple and consistent mouth shape through the window without the curtains drawn. twist.

Unlike her, a veteran who has debuted in another company, the other members of the Man Tianxing Girl Group are all trainees for the first time, in such a short period of time. It is not easy to prepare everything internally, and it often takes more time than Lin Qingyan to practice dance and songs.

Le Jiaxuan should be the first among all the hardworking people. Although everyone in the team did their best, Lin Qingyan noticed from the beginning that this girl is not willing to smash her bones to pieces. to fight.

When they are combined together, it is already the season of late autumn and early winter. The temperature of Jiangcheng drops sharply and rises from time to time. It is often in a range with a large gap, and when practicing, it is often impossible to follow your heart. Add or remove clothes. Only after a kiss that day did Lin Qingyan know that Le Jiaxuan was originally an Omega disguised as an Alpha, and it was relatively easy for an Alpha to disguise an Omega, but it was much more difficult for an O to pretend to be an A.

The first big problem is the fundamental difference in physique.

Omega is very easy to catch cold and get sick when the seasons change, and it is not too discordant to stay in Alpha, so Le Jiaxuan can only rely on some medicines or warm pastes in private to maintain. Coupled with physical inadequacies often lead to slower tempo, so in order to stay in line with the public have given up countless rest periods in hard training.

She said that her dream was to debut, to accompany her to stand on this stage radiantly. But God gave me this opportunity, Le Jiaxuan also tried very hard to fight for it, but I don't know why, fate will? When she was about to kick, she suddenly hit a bright red cross.

Lin Qingyan stood at the door for a long time, and when she saw He Lingxing pat Le Jiaxuan lightly on the shoulder, she seemed uncomfortable after the other party asked something? She turned her face away. The moment the people inside came out, she couldn't help pushing the door and entering, her eyes met Le Jiaxuan's self-supporting smile at that moment.

The body temperature of the person in her arms was as familiar as usual. Le Jiaxuan smiled hard, but her trembling body had sold out her real emotions.

Lin Qingyan held her hand tightly.