Chapter 56

The colorful splendor of the scene made the woman's face even paler.

Cold sweat soaked into Cai Lin's clothes, making her sound like she came from a distant sky, making her feel unreal. The countless looks on his body interpret "social death" to the extreme. Cai Lin hasn't done it yet. at any time during the preparation, she received a heavy blow that she could not bear.

This cunning and treacherous designer in the original plot has not yet been fully developed at this time? He is so reluctantly smooth that he seems a little lost after facing Fang Qiyou's sudden questioning.

Especially before He Lingxing? She also signed a contract with her, one of which is "the originality guarantee", which is of course the most basic contract in this industry. Since she did this, she could cheat the past, but? I don't expect the other party to be so fast...

"Unfortunately, the dress designed by Ms. Cai turned out to be similar to the one I saw before. Even the pattern composition has an overlap rate of 70% to 80%. But Ms. Cai, I still say that it is my own originality, so I want to know, are there really two nearly identical brain circuits in the world, or is it the pioneer who walked through and copied Ms. Cai's idea?"

No one would have imagined that Fang Qiyou, who seemed indifferent to many things, would be so concerned about this matter at this time, and was very determined to prevent this junior from stepping off the stage. But even so, no one would think she was too aggressive.

Plagiarism is unacceptable for any designer in the industry. If so, it can even harm more people. For example, artists who don't know how to wear clothes designed by these people will also be ridiculed.

If it hadn't been revealed by Fang Qiyou today, an award would have been sent to the plagiarists, which would be a shame for this fashion week. The host stood on the stage, and her head, which was blank due to her sudden outburst, gradually recovered, and then she secretly thought happily that, fortunately, this person's award-winning work should still be an original, otherwise it would be a shame. . ? Published.

The host quietly wiped his brow? The cold sweat that came out, with the feeling that Fang Qiyou and He Lingxing didn't know whether to complain or thank him, tried his best to make his voice calmer:

"Ms. Cai Lin, is this dress in Ms. Fang's hands your creation?"

Listen Cai Lin almost squeezed a word "yes" from his teeth, and the host became more and more certain, but even if the judge decides the case, it is necessary that the two sides have time to argue . So he went on to ask:

"So, can you prove that your work is your own original work? And can Ms. Fang disclose proof of works that you think resemble her?"

"Can you?" Fang Qiyou glanced at He Lingxing, who was next to her, casually. Seeing that she was a little puzzled, she had to do her best to suppress her ecstasy.

She hadn't felt this way for many years since losing Nian Nian. At that moment, she only felt a cool heart beating so clearly in her chest. Fang Qi heaved a long sigh of relief, and after a short rest, he unhurriedly turned on the phone, called someone on the spot, hung up, and then typed in a message on the phone.

"I'm sorry to delay everyone's time, but this original designer was signed by my company two days ago, and I haven't joined the company yet." Fang Qiyou is tall and square. Nodding to the host, "If you feel like you're wasting time, you can continue to announce the next price first, and by the way, let me say 'sorry' to the people behind."