Chapter 59

The tap water was rushing, and the woman lazily leaned on the edge of the sink, looking at Shu Minglan with unclear meaning.

"It's Mr. He right now, so the fashion week caused a stir. At that time, this dress was yours, right? It's hard for Mr. He to find Mr. Fang and Luo Ying to speak for you later." Qi Shuyu's laughter was accompanied by the rushing noise of the water tap, and the sound of ding dong falling seemed to be the accompaniment for her, "Farewell for three days , treat him with admiration."

Shu Minglan changed his politeness and gentleness in front of others, and when he saw that annoying face, his eyes grew cold: "If you have something to say, just say it directly, no need to talk about it. "

"Nothing? I'm just going to catch you. I didn't know I could meet you here. But? Now you should have a good time. After all, Mr. He sent Sister Bai to jail for you. Now, right? His little love is so worth it."

Shu Minglan took a step forward, Qi Shuyu instinctively took a defensive posture, but when she saw that she had just turned off the tap behind her, she burst into a smile, not knowing if she was laughing at the actions. details of Shu Minglan or not. . What else ? :

"I thought Mr. He was coming to fight me, but you still don't like to cause trouble like before."

"Dogs that bite don't bark."

After turning off the water tap that was flowing all the time, Shu Minglan's eyes still swept calmly, and when the bite fell on the woman's neck and was not completely covered, she immediately looked away . Her voice was so low that only two people could hear her, but she still managed to inflame Qi Shuyu's anger.

"For a dog that doesn't know what's going on? The best way is to ignore it. If you don't know what's going on, you're causing a dog to bark. Otherwise, it's better to do something else if you have the skill of striking with a stick." Unscrew the other. After the faucet, his fingers brushing the cold water, Shu Minglan looked into her eyes and said in a relaxed tone: "What do you think?

Qi Shuyu swept away with a knife, and Shu Minglan didn't want to fight her anymore, so she turned around and walked out: "Don't choose a concealer that's too light to enhance your complexion, and there's no foundation on your If it's good, it will be a degree darker than your skin tone, but it won't be so obvious if you choose a matte layer and apply it."

After the woman heard what she wanted to say, she immediately lowered her head to look at her neck and covered the bite mark on her neck in shame and annoyance.

When Shu Minglan returned to the banquet, He Lingxing was talking softly with another person, and he nodded politely to the person to end the topic with a few words, then couldn't help but look at his daughter.

"What? It's been so long?"

"My head is a bit dizzy, so I just stood there for a while." Shu Minglan paused, then whispered in her ear when she saw no one was paying attention, "I met Qi Shuyu."

“Qi Shuyu? »

He Lingxing repeated the unfamiliar name she said, and after thinking about it for a while, I remembered what little person in the corner it was.

At that time, when Shu Minglan's manager was still the woman surnamed Bai, the man surnamed Bai mainly brought two artists, one was Shu Minglan and the other was Qi Shuyu.

This woman is a beta, and her face is quite beautiful. Although she was born into a professional class, her acting skills can only be considered mediocre among actors. She has always been lukewarm in the entertainment industry, even better than before. Ming Lan is even worse. However, because sweet mouths will appeal to people, Sister Bai is right, the latter always prefers, and she often distributes Shu Minglan's resources to her.