Chapter 73

The sudden power outage frightened not only He Lingxing and Shu Minglan, but also other unidentified audience members. The entire movie theater was filled with a loud noise, accompanied by panicked shouts. .

He Lingxing's hands were still sweaty, and in this short period of time, seconds were like years. 520 did not respond to her nervousness for the first time, but only after a minute had passed:

[The host does not need to panic, it was an ordinary power outage. The host is currently in the cinema room and does not feel the existence of "G". 】

As if to confirm the words of 520, just as its voice fell, the light and sound on the screen quickly appeared, and the picture continued to restore to the scene before the power outage.

The frightened audience gradually calmed down amidst the apology from the broadcast, but they still whispered their dissatisfaction. Is the central shopping mall open? It has never been so outrageous for so many years, and the sudden power outage during the movie is a big fault, which greatly disturbs the interest of the audience.

He Lingxing held Shu Minglan's hand tightly and returned to the place, but she didn't know why, she always felt that what happened just now was not accidental. A shopping mall with many years of business experience should not make such a big mistake. All these equipments will be checked every day before the business starts. How can there be a sudden power outage?

With the soft call of Yuexi, the thoughtful shadow fell subconsciously and turned his head, but suddenly bumped into the shy and timid eyes of the beauty. Yuexiyi opened the curtain with her fingertips and walked out while putting on her clothes, as if she was afraid that the other party would forget about the charm of last night, and gently touched her collarbone like a dragonfly.

Ying Luo instinctively ducked to the side.

She noticed that Yuexi seemed to want to say something, and immediately blocked the speech she had prepared before the other party spoke. The reason for Ying Luo's compilation is seamless, and even the nervous and worried look when I saw her yesterday just interprets the coincidence. At this time, Yuexi was too late to investigate why Yingluo was here? Why is she here? Here, she has to deal with things that are far more than entangled with this.

However, Yingluo didn't expect Yuexi to let go so easily? This very suspicious behavior of hers, but since the other party has already noticed it, there is very little time left for her to act.

In fact, since the accidental touch, Yingluo's original determination to maintain has begun to shake a little, she told herself that this was just a necessary joke. In fact, the real purpose of her coming here is to take back the position that should belong to her.

Yuexi is actually an evil **** born many years ago, but despite the name of the evil god, he has not actually done anything evil. Yingluo, the patron saint of a long time ago, brought his subordinates to fight against the evil **** for the throne, and he was defeated in a plot and fled to the Central Plains.

After recuperating for a long time, she returned with the remaining troops and began to stir up muddy water around her. At that time, Moon Interest did not participate in the war, so she naturally didn't know what Yingluo looked like.

On the day of killing Yuexi, it was like the only time they were intimate, and it was raining hazy.

The entourage who fell on the ground were killed by Yuexi himself. Each of them was born and died for her, and they fought side by side with her to quell countless wars, but in the end, they fell because of the shadows. Instigation comes to the side of the hostile.

That battle was extremely intense.

The guardian of the jungle can use the vitality of the jungle for her own power, but the way Shadowfall gets her power is exactly the opposite of hers. The woman's fingertips colluded with the green end and began to draw strength for her own use. Wherever she passed, everything began to wither.