Chapter 72

Yingluo went back that night and developed a high fever, and on the day he woke up again, the night was like ink so thick that it couldn't be melted, flooding the sky above the edge of the forest. There is no moon, no stars, only the endless breeze slowly blowing the soft hair of the two women, and the light of the firefly flickers, breaking into the patroller's eyes.

When the moonlight came back from the patrol that night, accompanied by fireflies in the sky, Ying Luo was sitting there and dozing off. Hearing the slight movement, he immediately raised his head, only to let go of his vigilance when he saw that it was the moon's breath.

After she arrived, this woman simply asked a few words, and then made some food and gave her medicine, gradually letting Yingluo drop her guard. Even in the chaos just now, the girl's hands were subconsciously clenched into fists, and they were not released until the moon breath lightly tapped on her.

"Come on patrol with me tomorrow."

Moon Road. She sat next to Ying Luo, letting the cool moonlight flow over her slender legs, and the fine silver light fell on the corners of her eyes and brows, flickering with bright spots of light. Such a woman is tantamount to being very gentle and not at all aggressive. Ying Luo, who was leaning back, bit her lower lip lightly, and nodded after a while.

"I am from the Central Plains." Yingluo only said something related to his identity from beginning to end.

Central Plains.

The place in the Central Plains is far, far away from here. It should be thousands of miles apart. Even if you use the magic technique, it will take several days and nights. That's when you don't get lost. Yuexi didn't understand why Yingluo was? Why did she come from the original? Here, but it didn't affect her liking the girl's openness and honesty.

"I am the guardian of this forest." Yuexi whispered.

The wind blew her hair into a mess, which made her face softer and softer in the wet mist of the night, and her originally calm face couldn't help but be dyed with a touch of joy. Even though Yuexi was trying to hide, Yingluo easily caught it all at once.

She was happy for her own arrival.

That day, Yuexi told Yingluo a lot, and gave her a drink. The fruit wine made from the berries in the dense forest here is rich and not drunk, sweet and smooth. She said that she had been lonely here for a long time, and after meeting Yingluo, she could finally have a partner, but she didn't see Yingluo's eyes when she mentioned the word "partner" in a strange way. The look flashed in her eyes, and finally disappeared in a silent smile.

Months passed by like a snap of your fingers?

Yingluo doesn't like to go out, and often stays lazily in the hut of Yuexi, like a lazy cat, only likes to rest in a place with the residual smell of its owner. After the arrival of Shadow Fall, the surrounding tribes gradually began to be unable to hide their rebellious hearts, and a war finally struck in a certain dark night.

In order to prevent them from hurting Yingluo, Yuexi used some of his own skills to form a formation to protect Yingluo, and told him to go out and deal with it again and again.

It started to rain that day? A light rain fell, the entire coniferous jungle was immersed in the wet air, and it was difficult to walk on the mountain road. Even the moon breath with magic was gradually becoming powerless amid the encirclement and suppression of many traps. ? Subordinate Wu Ming rolled off a cliff in a sudden attack.

A poisoned arrow that had fallen before pierced her shoulders, causing Yuexi's heart to sink as it fell to the bottom of the valley.

The pain of falling into a cliff is a small skin injury, and it is not a big deal for Yuexi. And Miao Jiang's people are the most good at Gu poison. She has been infected with love Gu powder. Obviously, she is ready to make her die.