Chapter 44

January 12 is her birthday on her official profile.

He Lingxing has been working in a place called Tianji Bureau since he became conscious, and he has no clear memory of what he had before coming to Tianji Bureau.

This date is actually the original owner's birthday, but when she saw the woman's hand, even if she fell asleep, she didn't forget the balloon that she was holding tightly, and warm tenderness surged in her chest. Come.

That feeling of being cared for wholeheartedly in the heart is irresistible to anyone, even if He Lingxing is not a person who lacks love, but it is impossible for such a pure Caring for indifference.

Shu Minglan sent her a message before asking her to drink less alcohol, eat less vegetables, and keep in shape at the banquet. I didn't expect this to mean that.

Birthday cakes are the current popular ice cream cream, only about four inches, but its exquisiteness shows a high price. The top shadow figure is carved with various colors of chocolate, and the white chocolate that blooms under the feet is a plum blossom made from a biscuit. The letters of the three initials of "HLX" are red ruby jam, which looks very attractive under the light of candles.

Like the kind of dinner party at a press conference, most of them let the artists under their hands communicate with each other and know resources. A table of extravagant banquets is destined to be a waste, and few people will pay attention to the dishes. On the table, although a table of delicacies from the mountains and seas is definitely worth a lot of money.

He Lingxing is generally more vigilant on such occasions. With Shu Minglan's? After reminding him, he didn't eat anything. At this time? Really? He was a little hungry after realizing it.

She gently shook the woman who was lying on the sofa breathing evenly.

The good dream was disturbed? Shu Minglan opened her eyes from the sleepiness, and then felt a cold on the earlobe, soft and slightly cold? Fingertips lightly pinched her? Earlobe playfully loosened Come on, the blurred vision immediately saw He Lingxing's familiar face.

Mr. He, who is resolute outside, never acted in front of her. He Lingxing turned on a soft table lamp and sat beside Shu Minglan. Because she was resting, she didn't put a restraint sticker on the back of her neck. The last time it was temporarily marked? The taste has not dissipated. Refreshing.

"Would you like to eat some fruit?" He Lingxing handed the plastic knife to her hand, "You pick it yourself."

Eating cake in the middle of the night will definitely make you fat, but during the day they have too many scenes to sit and enjoy. Shu Minglan has been controlling her body shape for a long time. Hearing this, she subconsciously wanted to refuse, but when she saw the cherry next to "Yingluo", it was really red and cute, so she picked it up. Wipe off the cream on top with a paper towel.

While Shu Minglan was picking cherries, He Lingxing leaned on the sofa calmly, but his eyes couldn't help but wander to the back of the woman's fair neck to look at his masterpiece.

For an Alpha, it is true that the Omega's glands temporarily marked by him are silent invitations and seductions. I don't know if it was influenced by the fancy style worldview of this book. Whenever he was alone with Shu Minglan, He Lingxing always felt that something was wrong.

Today, Shu Minglan's hair is combed up and rolled up. Due to her instinctive trust, Omega's pink glands are exposed to her eyes without reservation, but He Lingxing Do you feel that you are not at all what the other party imagined? She can't be as calm as Liu Xiahui, especially when Alpha is facing the instinctual impulse of the Omega that she has marked, it makes her sit still. install.