Chapter 21

Shu Minglan, who was in the middle of the storm, suddenly discovered something.

No matter how to avoid it, everything will be arranged step by step by the so-called plot, leading to an ending that she does not want to see.

For example, the previous encounter with Murong Feng.

Another example is the reputation crisis this time.

Disqualification of conduct is a very serious black material for artists, especially when it is a mistress, no matter what the truth of the matter is, when the "evidence" comes out, most Internet mobs will just spray it first. Cool again.

As long as the public relations department can't produce strong evidence, her endorsements and even the roles that were originally negotiated will be affected.

The incident was so sudden that even the agent didn't respond. Of course, the agent knew that it must be a premeditated attack. After all, she knew about Shu Minglan's itinerary, so how could she go along with that person? Together.

However, as for what kind of tactics the other party uses to be so fake, it takes time to check.

The other is not clear, it is true that the opponent hiding in the dark wants to smash the company to death.

The agent Bei Bei comforted Shu Minglan a few words and told her to continue filming with confidence. Public opinion attacks from outside were handled by the public relations department and the legal department.

Of course, the crew who can get their mobile phones in their spare time can also see those remarks floating on major platforms. Looking at Shu Minglan, they are gloating, worrying, or contemptuous. They say that they ignore external influences. Neither is that possible.

It is a normal thing to be disseminated black material, more or less false and true, and there is truth and falsehood, but it will not cause too much waves in the circle. But from the afternoon of that day, Shu Minglan could clearly feel that the disgust for looking at her had increased a lot.

Those eyes with malicious intent, like pairs of eyes opened in the dark sea, hide behind the damp reefs and sticky corals, hiding their figure, waiting to bite the cold mouth and release the cold arrows to attack quietly.

She saw the faint smile on Jia Ximei's face, and looked at her as if she was watching a clown struggling with powerlessness, who was about to be suffocated by the large waves and drowned on the seabed that no one knew about.

The remarks of the crew were spread by her. As for the series of blows the company suffered, most of them were directed at her. How many times, since the awakening of her consciousness, as long as she does not follow the plot, either herself or the people around her will suffer revenge.

The last time she resisted was dismissing the assistant, her brother fell and almost missed an important exam. The last time she resisted was a temporary sign of her rejection of Murong Feng, and this time it was the company that suffered the retaliation.

Her heart sank like a falling stone, Shu Minglan had a faint headache, and the thought of resigning jumped into her heart again.

He Lingxing is not as annoying as she imagined, but if she continues to stay here, the company will probably go the way of bankruptcy as in the plot.

According to the original development of the plot, the public relations department will delay in clarifying seriously, and will only try to put all the responsibility on her alone.

Most of the endorsements were snatched away, and Shu Minglan, who even faced the risk of several terminations and compensation for liquidated damages, had no choice but to find Murong Feng to ask him for help. After the matter was successfully resolved, he naturally became an artist under his banner.