Chapter 32

At that moment, Zhou Lan even thought that she had seen it wrong.

It wasn't until she exited Weibo, then clicked it again, and read it back and forth three times. Only after three times did she make sure that she was the "daughter" she had been with for more than 20 years.

A woman who has taken off her camouflage does not lose her youthful vitality, but her bright and flamboyant appearance is like a bright peony flower in full bloom, so beautiful and very aggressive.

He Lingxing's tall and slender body and exquisite figure are maintained within the right range, and the cold temperament in the makeup photo is like an unattainable alpine flower, so that those who want to offend are lost under absolute pressure. courage.

There were even very few people calling their wives on Weibo, and all of them were screaming with emotion.

Alpha and Omega account for about 25% of the population, and the top ones are very few, only 2%, which is equivalent to "rare species".

Zhou Lan still remembers? When she just took this two-year-old child from the traffickers, she looked at the rudimentary facial features and guessed that she would be divided into Alpha, but when she grew up, she got it. Is-? Omega's report.

Before He Lingxing (the original owner) separated, she was still very kind to this daughter. After all, Zhou Lan was not pregnant at that time, and she never thought that she would be able to give birth to a child at this age. Without children, He Lingxing will be her only child. Although he is not very willing that the family group will give him an inheritance to an outsider, he is still somewhat affectionate.

But He Lingxing turned into an Omega, and did not listen to her words to marry Yu Fanhui.

Zhou Lan still remembers? She called Yu Fanhui a few days ago and said as usual. He also satirized that she didn't know her own daughter at all. At that time, she only felt a little puzzled and angry, and it was only now that she reacted with hindsight...

He Lingxing is the top Alpha?

Then why did she pretend to be an Omega! ?

Zhou Lan didn't know the love, hatred and hatred between the original owner and Murong Feng. After the original owner grew up, the two of them had already gotten along. They were not close at all. The illusion of family harmony. But if she had known that He Lingxing was a top Alpha, how could she have forced her to marry Yu Fanhui?

There was a little perspiration on her palm. Zhou Lan called for a babysitter. She wanted someone to bring the cooling oil to her, but she thought that the babysitter just went home from leave today.

Father He wasn't there either, she was the only one in the huge empty villa, the orange word "hot" on the hot search stabbed her in the eyes like a needle, and her arms trembled a little.

She subconsciously wanted to call He Lingxing again, but when she entered the last number in the number segment, she realized that she had been blocked by that girl. So his hand was awkwardly hanging in the air to advance and retreat, and finally he slowly put the phone down.

She seems to have missed something very important, but there is no chance to remedy it. So far, she can only pray maliciously that He Lingxing is just a waste in top Alpha skin.

After all, in the long time she had been with He Lingxing, she had never heard that He Lingxing would act.

**

No matter what the outside world thinks, the shooting of "King of the Jungle" is still in full swing.

He Lingxing is not a full-time actor, and the director also gives her the greatest privilege, allowing her to handle things as long as she is free.